New Year

This is for @lovelydpetty2014 🎉🎊 her birthday is today and she asked for me to update the book for her so here you go sweetie. I hope everything you planned goes accordingly and everything goes your way.

🎂💋HAPPY BIRTHDAY💋🎂

Kym's POV

"Jonathan" I moaned faintly. My legs wide open as he slowly pushed into my body. I grabbed his bed sheets. I softly used profanity. This is our second and last round for the year.

"Jonatha..ahhhh!" I moaned louder. Increasing his speed made my moans louder. He slipped his soft, smooth hands in the arch of my back and pushing deeper into my body. He groaned softly kissing my neck.

"Fuck, Jonathan!" I yelled the television was on and they were about count down. My body shook violently as I felt my climax.

"19 seconds until a new year" The spectator said. I scream over him as Jonathan pumped faster.

"Omg, I'm going to-" I was cut off by Jonathan's lips crashing into mine.

"10" The people yelled. I groaned in pleasure. Jonathan gripped my breasts and bite my lip. I moaned and he kissed me adding tongue.

"9, 8" I felt my climax come closer. I pushed my head back, breaking the kiss. I moaned in frustration.

"7, 6" The the ball went down slowly but my cum was coming faster. I clenched my teeth as Jonathan grabbed my thighs and widen them. I didn't notice I was closing them.

"5, 4" There screaming upset me but the feeling of my cum rushing to leaving my body put a smile on my face.

"3, 2" I felt my body slowly drip as he throbbed. He wasn't finished yet but I was there.

"1! HAPPY NEW YEAR!" The multiple screams including mine as I came on the sheets. I was tired but Jonathan continued.

Sapphire's POV

"Happy New Year" I said as I straddled Diggy. He laid on his back in his bed. His hands cupping my butt as I held my self up with my hands on his chest.

"Can I get a kiss?" Diggy said. I leaned down and kissed his lips softly. His left hand on my butt, and his right hand on my back. His door room opened in the middle of our kiss.

"Ok, I was going to come in here and say Happy New Year, but I guess not" Mrs. Simmons said.

"Sorry Mom." He said. I got up from him. He pulled me down to his side. She left closing the door.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"The bathroom Diggy" I spoke. He let me go and I walked to the bathroom. I did what I had to do and when I left the bathroom Diggy was nowhere be found. I walked out his room and down stairs hearing talking. It quiet down as my heels clicked softly on the stairs. Getting to the last stair all I felt was stares.

"Who's that?" A male asked sexually. He looked around Diggy's age. He was smacked upon the head by a older male. Diggy walked over to me leading me to the small crowd.

"This is my friend Sapphire" He said to the group. I was greeted by so many people it was hard to remember all the names.

"Your really pretty" A older women said.

"Thank you ma'am" I said politely.

"And has manners. Diggy baby you did well" The women said. Mrs. Simmons stepped to the lady.

"I know Justice your nephew has a female friend and a girlfriend" Mrs. Simmons said. That must be her sister.

"Oh this your girlfriend?" She asked Diggy.