Finally!

Sapphire's POV

"Shit!" I moan as my bare back touch the cold surface of the wall. Diggy kissed my spot making me grip his shirt. He smiled as he kissed my collarbone. He pump into my body hard. I curled my toes as I reached the peak of my orgasm. He continued.

"Oh My God, Diggy" I said out of breath putting my lips to his shoulder. He laugh a little. He still pump into my body. I felt him slow down a bit. I know he reached his peak as did I. He pulled out of me. Putting me down to my feet. He took the condom off and flushed it. We got dressed as the bell ring meaning lunchtime is here. I walked to the door and walked out the bathroom fixing my dress. I wiped my heels and fix my bag and walk down to the cafeteria.

"Hey, was it good?" Casey laughed. I rolled my eyes but all I can do was smile. Alina and Kym also laughed.

"Why do you want to know?" I said in a joking tone. Casey gave me a side eye stare. I laughed. I sat down I look at the door and Diggy was walking in the cafeteria. Kym eyes followed mine and also looked at Diggy. I seen her shake her head. I seen her only because she sat across from me.

"What?" I said looking at Kym. She shook her head indicating she didn't say anything.

"But you shook your head what were you thinking?" I said looking at her with my full attention.

"He's not your's. he's Tiffany's. You falling already and your just a quick fuck" She said looking at me then at her phone. I sighed.

"I'm not falling. I know I'm a just quickie. Nothing more" I said looking at all of them.

"Everything less" I continued looking down. I looked up. They all had their eyebrows up.

"I know it you like Dig-" Alina started but stopped and looked down. I looked behind me it was Tiffany.

Tiffany POV

I stopped because I heard Diggy's name. Who said it? The bitch Sapphire and her thottie friends.

"Y'all know Diggy" I said pushing Sapphire over and sitting. This might seem desperate but hey they my know.

"Do you know if Diggy is cheating in me?" I asked desperately. That Anterior bitch cleared her throat in way a I don't like. Like she was trying to shoo me. Bitch I'm not leaving.

"Well Tiffany no, we don't know if he's cheating" the Kydney bitch spoke. I stood up. I bend over slowly.

"If you see him with another bitch tell me and if I found out you know who it is I'm going to fuck all of you and that bitch up" I spoke. Then standing straight up and walking over to Diggy. I kissed his lips and sat down next to him.

Diggy's POV

"What did you just say to them girls" I said to Tiffany. I seen her come in from over there. She went over to them and talked to them for a minute.

"Nothing just had a nice conversation with them. I seen a little picture of you and Sapphire. When did you two start talking" She questioned. I kinda got nervous kinda didn't.

"What picture, who showed you it" I said asking. She rolled her eyes and pulled out her phone showing me the pic from yesterday I had her hand. I laughed a bit.

"What do you have to say for yourself" She swipe to the right and it was me kissing her hand. It made laugh harder. She looked at me. I tried to talk but her hand went across my face.

" Your an ass fuck you. I'm over it. I'm done with you" She yelled and walked away. I sat in shock as I tried to understand what just happen. Did she really just slap me.

Casey POV

"Yo did you see that!" Kym stood up yelling.

"What?" I said standing up. I seen Tiffany walking out the cafeteria.

"Tiffany just slap the shit out of Diggy!" Kym yelled standing on her seat. I busted out laughing. That's when Sapphire got up trying to see over people. Alina stood on her seat too.

"Damn, his face is super red!" Alina said hunched over laughing at the incident that taken place. I seen Sapphire's face. I know she wants to run over there. Until I seen her about to take off over to him.

"Alina get her" I said pointing at Sapphire. Alina jumped down from her seat and grabbed her just as she was about to run over to him.

"Where are you going?" I said to her. She looked a bit angry. Oh well!

"Over to Daniel" She though the crowd of people talking. I shook my head.

"No you are not! Stay right here" I said going over to her sitting her down. This Girl!