Pretty Little Hater's pt. 2

Melissa's POV

"I get to beat her ass?" I said a little excited. I sat in a pizza shop plotting with Jennifer, Tiffany, and Taylor. Taylor's friends left so it left us four.

"Yes, at the end of the year" Tiffany said. I thought about it. I could kick this bitch ass but that's not going to bring back my ex. I still want to beat her for taking him.

"But why do you hate her so much?" Jennifer asked. I put my hand on my stomach rubbing the small bump.

"Well because her boyfriend Jonathan is my ex. We were going to get back together soon but he found another before I could make my move. I went to find a rebound and he got me pregnant" I explained.

"Damn that seems bad" Taylor said.

"Why y'all mad at the rest of them bitches?" I asked.

"Sapphire fucked my man behind my back" Tiffany said. My eyes widen.

"You didn't fuck that bitch up?" I asked.

"Sapphire can fight. I could fight but not compared to her" Tiffany explained. I don't care if she was a boxer I'm fucking her ass up.

"I don't like Casey because she snatched the only boy I liked from my finger tips" Taylor said. I wouldn't give a fuck it's so many fish in the sea.

"I don't like Alina and Sapphire because I was talking to Alina's boyfriend. Not at the time her boyfriend, but she and Sapphire cursed me out for no reason" Jennifer said.

Jennifer's POV

"While I was thinking y'all don't go to school and we wait outside for them to come out and whip they asses in front of the school. Let all the students see they ass get whooped." Melissa said. Her pregnant ass need to go somewhere.

"That's a good idea. We should do that" Taylor and Tiffany agreed with Melissa.

"We should go to-" I said but was cut off by Tiffany.

"We ain't going nowhere near the school the last day. The closes we getting is in the parking lot. That's final" Tiffany said rudely. I rolled my eyes. They discussed the plan a little bit longer until it got late.

"Ok we talk it over tomorrow" Melissa said getting up. She hugged us all and slowly made it to the door.

"Yeah see you tomorrow" Taylor said to Tiffany and left Tiffany and I.

"Why were y'all just ignoring?" I asked. She scoffed.

"Omg stop being a bitch. We were just plotting this plan" She said. A plan I won't be apart of.

"Ok whatever bitch" I said with a attitude and leaving her alone.

Tiffany's POV

"Omg she being a little bitch" I said to myself walking to my car. The schools wasn't to far away. It was dark and cars past by. Getting to my car, I start it and pull off. I slowly make my way home. Getting home my neighbors daughter, Dynasty sat at my door step.

"What do you want?" I asked unlocking my door.

"Since your older can you help me pick my prom dress?" She asked. Dynasty's graduating 8th grade.

"Why do you need my help?" I asked. I walked in and held the door open for her.

"Because you have style. I want to match my boyfriend's vest though" She said. I smiled, I'm a role model.

"What's the color of his vest?" I asked as I sat on the couch taking off my sneakers.

"It's a purple kind of like... this" She said walking over to my moms leather jacket. The lining inside was a deep purple.

"Ok there, get a dress with that color" I said. She sighed.

"No, what type of dress should I wear?" She asked. I sighed I looked at her body. Her father wouldn't want her wearing anything tight because she had hips. So a dress with a flair bottom. Tight and covered her up to the top of the dress because she had a lot of breast and her father also wouldn't accept that ever.

"I'll help you tomorrow Dynasty" I said pushing her out the house.

"But my boyfriend" She said. I stopped the closing door.

"What about him?" I asked.

"I'm going over to his house to umm..." She said. I shook my head.

"You should wait. You never know what can occur. He could break up with you when he takes your virginity or he could get you pregnant and leave you. Wait Dynasty" I said closing the door on her face. I walked to my room and jumped in my bed and fell to sleep.