Babysitting

Sapphire's POV

I woke up to a loud cry. It was my baby for the day Christopher. He is my older sister from my father's side son.

"Ok Chris I'm coming!" I shouted. He continued to cry, I expected that to happen because he can't understand my words yet. I ran to the crib in my room. I picked him up.

"It's ok Chris. What's wrong baby?" I asked as I rocked him. I placed the pacifier in between his lips and he latched his mouth around it. He had a grip on my tank top. I rocked him and turned to look at the clock. It read 11:52, they might be coming on a few. I put Christopher in the crib and ran to the bathroom. Taking a shower, brushing my hair, teeth and completing other morning task. Walking back into my room the clock it read 12:45.

"Let's get you clean little one" I said as I picked up Christopher and blow against his stomach. He began to giggle and put his hands in his mouth. I took him in the bathroom cleaned him up, lotion down, changed his diaper and other things to. Finally getting in some clothes while him cried and moved around, it was 1:30. I put Christopher in my arms and walk to the kitchen.

"Chris you hungry, I'm hungry" I said as I got a jar of baby food pack for him to eat in the cabinet. I had him in one arm and the other washing the top of the baby food off. I opened the baby food and carried it to the dining table. I sat down with him on my lap facing the table. I looked down and forgot the spoon so we were back up getting and washing the spoon. I walked over and sat on the the seat at the dining table once again feeding him slowly, softly, and carefully. The cutest thing is that he would close his eyes tightly every time he see the spoon heading to his face. Almost finishing the baby food. The door bell rung. I picked Christopher up and carried him to door.

"Hi Sapphie, Hi baby boy!" Alina shouted. I shook my head at her as I welcome her inside.

"Sapphire, Christopher!" She yelled tapping Christopher's back. Casey was taking hella long because she had bae with her.

"Hurry, it's cold and I have a baby in my hands!" I yelled to the love birds. They finally made it to the door.

"Sapphire, and the Baby Hi!" Jacob said.

"His name is Christopher" I said quickly in a angered tone to Jacob. He put his hands up in surrendering way. I welcomed him in.

"Hey Sapphire. Can I have Christopher" She said with her hands out.

"You on drugs girl. Take off that coat, wash your hand and then you can hold Chris" I said as I welcome her in and shut the door. They hung up they coats and relaxed on the couch.

"Oh yea, is it ok if Diggy can come over?" Jacob said. I shrugged.

"Cool, but he was coming anyway. Soo!" Jacob yelled. I laughed so hard. This boy is so crazy.

"Where were you the last two periods of school yesterday?" Casey said dropping a napkin and the garbage and rushing up to me for Christopher I handed him to Casey. She walked over to where Jacob was sitting on the couch and plopped down.

"I was with the guidance consoler for the graduation thing" I said lying. Casey nodded as she played with Christopher with Jacob admiring her. I smiled as the door bell ring.

"I'll get it !" Alina said as she walked to door and opened it.

"Hi Diggy. You look nice!" Alina said. I walked over to Casey and took Christopher from her.

"Hey, I had him!" Casey yelled in upset tone.

"Well you have Jacob. This is my boyfriend. Ain't that right Chris" I said kissing his lips, arms went around my waist. A cold jacket against my warm back made me shiver.

"You a lying ass bitch" Kym said catching on.

"What?" I asked innocently.

"You wasn't with that teacher you was getting it with Diggy!" Alina said catching on too.

"Hey I can't get no D, but Casey could" I said.

"Diggy you have girlfriend what's with you cheating on her" Alina said.

"Alina just... Leave it alone ok?" I said questioning her.

"Whatever" Alina said shrugging.

Diggy's POV

"Dog it was like that?" I asked Jacob

"Yep tight as hell. She was wet as fuck. Crazy feeling" Jacob said explaining Casey pussy game.

"You know Sapphire game is still sick" I said. All the girls in Sapphire's room and Jacob, Christopher and I in the living room.

"Something's never change" Jacob said.

"But what did change. How she ride. It change for the good though" I said as he nodded.

"Yea Case need to work on that one. We going make it happen one of these days" He said. I laughed. They finally came out the room to just get Sapphire ready. They came into the living room Sapphire in the back of the line coming into the living room and when I seen her she looked nice. She a had on olive colored jeans, high- low ivory colored muscle tee, and ivory colored heels.

"You guys ready?" Kym said as Sapphire came over to me to get Christopher. She got her and his jackets and put her's on. I helped her put on Christopher's jacket because of him moving around so much. I grabbed Christopher as we walked out the house.

"Everyone got everything!" Sapphire yelled by the door. We nodded and she locked the door of the house. We walked to our cars.

"You rolling with me?" I asked her. She shook her head.

"Ok, where your car?" I said because her hands were filled with her phone, purse, and diaper bag at the moment.

"Over here" She said pressing down the key and locating her car. We walked to the Excalade. I placed Chris in the car seat in the second row of the car. She placed the diaper bag in the same row. She walked to the driver's side seat and hopped in.

"Thank you Diggy!" Sapphire semi- yelled as she leaned to the back for a kiss. I softly kissed her lips. She smiled and sat back in her seat putting on her seat belt. I shut the door and she started the car. She shortly after pulled off. Getting in my car, starting it up and pulled off to where ever I followed Sapphire.