Know You Better

Trevor's POV

"You know what this mean?" I asked Alina, I know exactly what it means but I like hearing Alina's voice. She rolled her eyes.

"Trevor, it's all in the book. Read son, read!" She semi-yelled to me. I looked in her eyes.

"But we suppose to work together. Right!" I said as I poked her cheek. I looked at my Global's book and continued to read the page.

"Correct, but we agreed on reading silently then answer the question together remember?" She said questioning me. I looked back to her.

"Yea, I'm almost done anyway you better hurry up" I said. She didn't respond for a little second. I continued to read.

"Done" She whisper finally responding. I looked up at her and she had her pen her hand and the textbook open to the page with the questions on it.

"How?" I asked I was 3 paragraph's ahead of her a minute ago. She laughed.

"You just read slow. Duh" She sung as she waited for me to finish. I looked down at the book again and finished up the page. I read one question in a whisper between us.

"Archaeological studies of the Indus Valley cities of Harappa and Mohenjo-Daro show evidence of?" I read. She flipped through the chapter as I looked up at her. She put her finger to the page and scanned the page.

"What are the choices?" She asked me. I looked back at the page.

"Dynastic rule, Monotheism, Social equality, and Urban planning" I said.

"Urban planning. Next one you have to answer, Read" She said. I laughed as I read the next question.

Alina's POV

"Why you walking so slow" I said to Trevor. He shrugged. He might be tall and take long strides but you can see he is walking slow.

"I don't want to walk fast and I don't have to walk fast" He said with a little bit of smartness.

"Well, don't get smart with me I will fight you. Right here, right now." I said with a attitude. He laughed.

"Is that right. Ok, let's go" He challenge me.

"Trevor, don't encourage me. You have to retaliate" I said with a pout. He laughed and continued down the hall. I ran to the side of him.

"Your confusing. First you want to fight me, I challenge you and now your telling me to retaliate" he said as he shook his head. I laughed as we walked down the stairs to a hall leading us to the cafeteria. We walked over to the table I sit at with the girls. Diggy and Jacob sitting there, you know the regular.

"Hey, traitor. Who this." Kym spoke. Casey laughed.

"Don't be mean. Hi, sit" Sapphire spoke clearing space for us to sit.

"This is Trevor, Trevor meet Casey, Jacob, Diggy, Kym, and Sapphire" I said pointing at them one by one. He nodded his head.

"Hello" He said simply. It was quiet for a second then Sapphire and Diggy started whispering to each other. Then Kym started texting and Casey and Jacob started talking.

"Trevor why you with this bitch?" A voice asked. He turned looking confused and all voices stop at the table. It was the bitch from first period.

"Excuse me?" Sapphire said about to stand up but Diggy pulled her down.

"Who are you, I'm talking about this whore right here. What are you doing with her" She said.

"Leave this table before she come for your head forreal" I said.

"I'm talking to you though" She said.

"Who are you?" Sapphire asked. Sapphire is not playing right now.

"I'm Jennifer! Who are you bitch!" Jennifer screamed. Sapphire squinting at her.

"I'm really getting tired of talking to you when I talking to you" Jennifer said pointing at me. That was the point when Sapphire wants to punch her. Sapphire tried lunging over the table but Diggy was holding her waist. The was frustrating her.

"Daniel, LET ME GO!" Sapphire yelled.

"DO SOMETHING BITCH!" Jennifer yelled. That's when Sapphire escaped from Diggy's grip.