Last Two Days

Day One:

Sapphire's POV

"I'm leaving" I said. Thinking about why I came here today. I have two days left being a senior might as well enjoy it.

"No don't leave. Stay the last few periods" Casey begged. I shook my head.

"I want to go home. I'll call you three when I get home or you call me when you get out" I said. I don't have to stay all day. I mean I graduated already.

"Ok just get home s-" Alina stopped and made a stank face. I turned and seen Tiffany and her two minions. I turned back around so quick I almost got whip lash.

"Ok see you later" Alina said pulling Casey and Kym to class as Tiffany and her minions entered the bathroom.

"Call Melissa tell her be ready tommorrow" Tiffany said as I walked by. I stop in front of the door to here what was happening. The dial tone of the phone echoed through the bathroom.

"Hello" The Melissa girl spoke.

"Get ready for tomorrow" Tiffany said. Melissa laughed.

"I ain't fighting. But I'm bring someone to kick them girls asses." Melissa said. Tiffany sighed in relief.

"Remember you got Alina, you got Casey, Melissa you got Kym. And I have Sapphire. It's about to go down tommorrow" Tiffany said. Oh, she got me. No, bitch I got you. I walked off with smile. After getting half way down the hall I took off running. I ran out the school and to my car. I got in, place the key in the ignition and pulled off. Getting home sooner then I though. I ran to the door and unlocked it. I stepped in the house and walked to my room.

"Sapphire is that you!" My mom yelled.

"Yeah it's me" I said as I stripped from my clothes and got in the shower. When I got in the shower my phone started to ring.

"Whyyyy!" I shouted as I continued my shower. Who ever it is just has to wait this shower was to good to exit at the moment. I got out the shower a few minutes later putting on some pajamas. My phone went off again

"Hello?" I said picking up the phone.

"Why didn't you answer my first call?" Alina asked.

"Ok, let's start over. Hello" I said. Alina sighed.

"Hi, now why didn't you answer my first call?" Alina asked again.

"I was in the shower. What happened?" I asked.

"Nothing you said to call when we're out of school and were out of school" Alina said. I heard shuffling until a car door closed and the shuffling stopped.

"You still there Sapph?" Casey asked.

"Yeah where did Alina go?"I asked.

"She past the phone to me to get something out the trunk. But anyway your home right?" Casey asked.

"Yeah, come to my house real quick" I said.

"Ok we'll be over there in a second" Casey agreed.

Casey's POV

"She what?" I asked.

"For the last time, they been planning on fighting us. Tomorrow!" Sapphire repeated.

"Ok and I'm ready. If they want to fight tomorrow. Then they have a fight" Alina said.I nodded in agreement.

"I'm coming into the school ready to fight" Kym said. Sapphire shook her head.

"What Sapphire?" I asked.

"Melissa has someone coming to fight for her. So it can't be during school probably right after school" Sapphire said. I looked at Sapphire confused.