Birthday Boy

Diggy's POV

"Your not going to start this not today" I said to the moody Tiffany.

"What am I doing Diggy? Tell me what I'm doing" Tiffany said. Her voice was slowly getting annoying.

"You know exactly what you doing. You lucky my mom let you in this house" I said. She scoffed.

"But you want me here." Tiffany said.

No I don't.

"Just shut up please" I said. DJ Spin came in the recording area in the basement of my home.

"It's happening later around 1 almost 2 o'clock" He said in his phone.

"What is he talking?" Tiffany said.

"I'm performing later" I said simply.

"But I want to spend time with my baby" She said trying to peck my lips. I pushed her away.

"Diggy what the fuck is your problem?" She asked.

You

"Nothing can you leave for a second" I asked.

"Why?" She asked. I sighed.

"Just get out please" I said. She got up with a attitude. She bumped into Spin. Spin looked at her as she exited.

"Why are you still with her?" He asked as soon as she left.

"That's what I was going to ask you about. How do I break it off with her?" I asked. He laughed.

"That's to easy. She's rude she needs a taste of her own medicine" Spin said. I shook my head.

"Ok so rudely break up with her?" I questioned. He nodded.

"If you don't want to do it have your mom do it. She would love to do that to that girl." Spin said. He wasn't lying she would love to break that girl heart.

"Ok, I'll do it. My mom probably try to beat her up" I said. There was a knock on the door.

"Diggy, Tiffany wants to talk to you" My mom said with a attitude. I got up heading to the door.

"I want to talk to her also" I said to my mom after opening the door. She looked amused.

"Diggy, I have to go but I'll be back" She said. She tried to kiss me but I backed her face up. My mom laughed walked to the kitchen watching the scene.

"Ok, but before you leave I want to say your a annoying bitch and I don't want to be with you" I spoke just like Spin said. My mom bursted into laughter. Tiffany stood there trying to comprehend what I said.

"So you want to break up with you?" She asked.

"Yes, now leave thank you" My mom said as she walked over to Tiffany. She took her arm and dragged her to the door. Opening it she throw her out and closed the door.

"OMG I never thought you would do that. Your birthday is my birthday also" She said

"Why didn't you just let me do it?" She said walking to her room. I smiled as a weight was lifted off my shoulders. I walked back to the studio and started getting ready for my show.

"Diggy get up" I heard a voice say.

"Miley go away"I said opening my eyes. I slowly closed my eyes.

"Happy Birthday" She said shaking me. I sighed in frustration.

"Thank you Miley, now what do you want?" I asked after politely thanking her.