Sunday

Tiffany's POV

I woke up ready for today. Before hopping in the shower I turned on some music. No Flex Zone Remix By Nicki Minaj played. Undressing and stepping in the shower. While I'm in there I think about what I'm going to say to Daniel.

"And a gold bezel" I sung in the shower. I stop the shower a few minutes later. Getting out the shower I get a outfit out. I picked out a pull over crop florist sweater, with white high waisted jeans. I laid the outfit on my bed and went to brush my teeth. After brushing my teeth I walked out my bathroom to my room to get dress. While getting dressed up I was deciding how to do my hair. I just decided to put it up in a bun. I walked in to the bathroom again to start my makeup. I pulled my makeup bag from my cabinet from beneath the sink and get started.

"Damn, it hot" I said finishing my makeup and running over to the Air Conditioner and turning it on and up. I walked over to my phone a typed Diggy's name. It popped up after the I typed the first G. I presses the call button putting the phone to my ear as I look in my closet for a pair of shoes. He picked up on the third ring.

"Hello" He said into the phone in a raspy voice. Sound like I woke him up. Oh well.

"Get up, Get ready and meet me at that café you like taking me too" I said to him. He cleared his throat.

"The Paris Café" He corrected. I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, that café whatever you want to call it, just meet me there we need to talk" I said sighing. He laughed.

"Ok, what time?" he questioned. It's twelve now. I got pick shoes.

"One maybe two. But two thirty the latest" I said waiting for him to say something.

"Ok see you then" He said as he ended the call. I put the phone down running to the closet picking out a pair to match my outfit.

Sapphire's POV

"Ouch" I said to myself as the African women braided the box braid in.

"It's the last one don't worry" She said in her heavy African accent. I nodded my head. She separated the extension to start the braid. She push my head and started the braid.

"Thank you" I said as I put my head back to put it in the hot water. She nodded her head. After she dried my hair with the towel I got up and pulled out the $180 I owed her. I thanked the lady once again and walked out.

"Come again!" She said to me as I walked out the salon. The cold air hit my head. I shivered until I reached the car. I got in putting on my seat belt and I was off. I looked at the time it read 2:45pm. I got to the hair salon at 11:00am. That was long but not too long I did get medium box braid so. I stopped at a red light and spotted a dunkin donuts and stopped there for a latte. After ordering and paying I sat there and waited. As I waited my eyes were covered.

"Guess who" The voice spoke to me. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Just guess bitch damn!" The person said behind me. I thought. I'll try.

"Mommy" I said. She's one of the people i'll see in any dunkin donuts.

"No try again bitch" The person spoke.

"Auntie Candi" I said she's another person you'll find in a dunkin donuts. My eyes were uncovered.

"Bitch you are horrible at this game" I turned to see Alina the only other person you will see in a dunkin donuts. I was about to say her too.

"Hey bestie. How are you!" I said hugging her. She laugh hugging me back.

"She good but, you don't see your other bestie huh" Kym said. I pulled back from Alina and hugged Kym. Casey came to us arm to arm with Jacob Latimore.

"I see you Sey-Sey" I said she looked up from her phone and unlatched her arm from Jacob and ran over to me. Her 5"1' figure to my figure looked funny as she hugged me.

"Sapphie your braids I love them!" Casey said semi-yelling. I laughed as she played in it. Alina and Kym's hand went through the braids also.

"It is cute on you, where you get them done at?" Kym said. I point to my left.

"Down the block that way" I said putting my hand down. Casey & Jacob went off to order on the line. As Kym, Alina, and I stood there.

"What are you doing today" I asked Alina and Kym.

"Going to get our nails done want to come" Kym said. The cashier behind the counter handed me the latte. I looked down at my nails as I took a sip of my latte.

"Sure I'll come. I could get my nails done too" I said looking up at then accepting there invite. They smiled as Casey and Jacob came back and we were out the door of the dunkin donuts and inside the nail salon.

Diggy's POV

"Good afternoon sir can I take your order" The waitress asked.

"No thank you. I'll wait" I said. She nodded and left the table. I looked out the window to see Tiffany coming across the street from her parked car. She made it to the door of the café and pulled it open. She stood there for a second looking for me and I raised my hand. She notice and walked over to me. She sat and put her coat on the back of seat and purse on her lap. She looked at me.

"Good Afternoon Daniel" She said to me.

"Good Afternoon. Now what are we here for?" I questioned. She shook her head.

"You know why we here. What was that bitch Sapphire doing at yo house" She said. I laughed

"She came over because she's a low life lonely girl th- " I said. She cut me off.

"Bitch" Tiffany said correct the word girl in my sentence because that's what she always calls her.

"A low life lonely.. bitch" I said swallowing hard. She smiled. I hating calling Sapphire that and I don't know why. I'll call Tiffany a bitch any day but when I have to say it about Sapphire I don't know. It feels wrong calling her that.

"There you go. You got it!" Tiffany lowly shouted. What I tell you she's a bitch. But I still have love for her. I don't know why but, I do.

"What else do you want to know. I didn't cheat on you. And I'm not going cheating on you especially not with her if I was" I said lying through my teeth. She smiled bigger.

"If your near her again it's going to be a problem, okay" She said looking me. Her smiled change to a frown in the matter of seconds.

"I won't ok. You got my word" I said motioning her to sit on my lap. She smiled as she sat on my lap. She bend down to kiss me and I kissed her. She sat on my lap for a second and then went to her seat. The waitress came back to take our orders. We sat and talked and waited for our food to come.