Friday!

Tiffany's POV

"November already" I whispered as looked at my phone. I looked the screen and it went black and I could see my reflection in it. My scars slowly fading. I stayed home all week because of my face.

"You ok Hun!" My mom said walking into my room. I nodded my head as I looked from the screen to her. I told her who did it. She was upset but I told her I got it.

"Good, are you hungry? I could order some Italian or Pizza?" She questioned I thought about it. I do want some vodka penne.

"Italian. Vodka Penne" I said simply. My mom smiled as she walked out my room. I looked at my screen. I really am going to fuck Sapphire up for this.

Diggy's POV

"Hey Daniel" A girl said as her clique behind her waved at me. I smiled as I continued down the hall. I seen Jacob with Casey under his arm.

"What's up Diggy" Jacob said as he dapped me with his free hand.

"Nothing much, you?" I questioned. Casey waved at me in a friendly way. I waved back.

"Not to much. With bae right here" Jacob said pointing at Casey. He poked her stomach.

"Stop Jacob, I'm ticklish!" Casey semi-yelled. Jacob laughed. I stood there looking stupid. It felt weird being in this situation and I was about to walk off.

"Casey!" One of her and Sapphire's friends called. Casey turned around.

"Kym, Alina!" She yelled as they rushed over to her.

"You seen Sapphire?" Kym asked. Alina pointed behind me and I heard sneakers.

"Why you pointing at me!" Sapphire yelled as made it to where we stood. She bend over a bit holding are knees. I kinda peeked a look of her butt. It was big, I can't lie.

"Hey. How was your mornings?" Sapphire said catching her breath.

"Good" A echo of the same answer from the group.

"What made you so late?" Casey said. Sapphire smiled.

"My baby!" She semi- yelled. I looked at her.

"What baby. You got a boyfriend?" Jacob questioned. The girls started to laugh.

"No a baby. My nephew is here. His 6 months" She said with a smile. The girls got hype.

"I'm coming over tomorrow" Casey said. Alina and Kym agreed. Me and Jacob just sat there and listen to there conversation.

Sapphire's POV

"I'm so excited I can't wait to get home!" I semi- yelled as Casey, Jacob and Diggy came to our table. Diggy sat to my left and Alina on my right. Casey sat across from me with Jacob on her right and Kym on her left.

"You babysitting tomorrow?" Kym said as she ate a fork full of salad. I nodded biting down on my pizza.

"So you feel like short time mom?" Jacob said. I nodded again. I feel like that every time I babysit.

"Who's your baby daddy?" Alina smart ass said. I shook my head.

"I'm a slut I don't know who my baby father is" I said as I put my pizza down on the plate. She laughed.

"You know damn well you know who your baby father is. Diggy knows who it is also. Ain't that right Daniel" Casey said. Diggy laughed. I rolled my eyes.

"No his not my baby father" I said. They bust out laughing. I looked at the group of laughing friends. The only other person not laughing was Diggy.

"Bitch, you gone be pregnant with his baby probably not now, but definitely later. Watch" Kym said. The laughter died a bit.

"No I'm not. Tiffany is going to have your baby right?" I questioned. Diggy shook his head.

"What do you mean no!" I said.

"She just not a bitch you want to carry your baby" Diggy said shrugging.

"So Sapphire's a bitch you want to carry your baby?" Alina asked.

"Wait before you answer. a Bad bitch Alina!" I said. They caught on and laughed.

"Ok answer the question!" Jacob said.

"Yeah, Sapphire you cool. You don't want any trouble. You are a baby lover. I would definitely go half on a baby with you" Diggy said. Aww's filled the table. I smiled.

"I hate you all" I said as I smiled.

"Your blushing. Aww you want his baby don't you" Casey said. I shook my head.

"No, but you want Jacob's baby" I said. She smiled.

"Duh! He is my boyfriend Sapph." Casey said kissing Jacob. I laughed.

"Ok, I'm so jealous. I really want what you two have" Alina said. I nodded

"I agree, just remember no babies. Ok" I said.

"I can't make any promises" Jacob said.

"I hate you two" I said I put my head down on the table. Not even half way into a minute of me putting my head down the bell rings. I put my head up and throw the half eaten pizza away. Walking through the hallway with Diggy because me have the next class together and every else's classrooms were by the cafeteria. On our way there my body was pushed against the wall. Not again.

"Stop ok Daniel. As I sai-" I was cut off by a kiss. Wrapping his arms around my waist and pulled me into room. I think we going to be late for class.