Back To School

Alina's POV

"Stop playing Trev" I say as we moved slowly down the hall. Passing faces looking at me. It didn't bother me though. Wonder how they going to look at Sapphire.

"Hey lover's" Sapphire spoke. Speaking of the boxer herself.

"Hey Mayweather" I said as she walked side by side with each other.

"Stop playing. I don't like they way some of these bitches staring at me" Sapphire stated.

"Don't worry. Just enjoy your day. No fighting Pacquiao." I joked once again. She rolled her eyes. Once she spotted Kym and Casey she ran off to them.

"Traitor" I whisper to myself. Trevor laughed.

"You heard me?" I asked. He nodded his head throwing his arm around my shoulders and kissing my cheek. I blushed a bit. Yes we're dating.

"What's up Trevor. You still trying out for basketball?" This tall dude asked. Trevor had lost his voice. Trevor nodded his head.

"Cool. Try outs are in three days" The dude said walking off.

"You, basketball?" I said as he nodded.

"Wow that's new. You with your vocals and basketball. What else?" I said. He chuckled.

"I put it down" His low, cracked and raspy voice spoke.

"Shut up. Your not suppose to be talking. Especially about our sex life" I said as we sat in the seat in our first class.

Sapphire's POV

"You going to the Christmas break thing?" I asked Alina and Casey.

"Yeah, you?" Casey said. All teacher's are doing three days of teaching. It's from 8- 12 o'clock.

"Yeah, I'm going for the work I missed. What are you going for?" I said.

"Missing work" Alina said. Casey agreed.

"Those three days you two want to walk with me?" I asked.

"What we walking for?" Alina asked.

"My dad's car broke down and it won't be out the shop until next month after that time" I said. Alina nodded her head understanding.

"Sure I'll walk with you" Casey said. Alina agreed soon after. The bell rung and we were off to our classes.

Diggy's POV

"Take a seat Ms. Jones" The teacher said as Sapphire walked in the class. Tiffany looked at her with so much hate. But as Sapphire said that's what she get for getting involved.

"This bitch again" Jennifer whispered to Tiffany. Tiffany rolled her eyes.

"These bitches are hater." I thought to myself.

"We what?" Jennifer asked with a attitude.

"Ha-. Wait what?" I said. Did it just say that out loud.

"What did you just say?" Tiffany asked me.

"Nothing, I was talking to myself" I said.

"Oh" Jennifer said. She heard me why didn't she say something. Soon the class was over and we split. Tiffany with Jennifer and me by myself.

Jennifer's POV

"Tiffany he called you, us haters. On that dumb broad" I ranted as we made it to out next class.

"Maybe you didn't hear him correctly" Tiffany said. This bitch.

"Don't stickup for him. I heard exactly what he said" I said as we sat in a seat in the half empty room. Few more students entering the room.

"I'm not" Tiffany said. I looked at her.

"Tiff you know me longer than him. Why would I lie to you?" I asked. She thought for a second.

"I don't know but can we leave it alone for now?" Tiffany asked. I nodded my head. The classroom became filled with teens

"Who you planning on getting Sapphire back" I asked. She shrugged.

"I was wondering if you can help me?" Tiffany said asking. I nodded.

"I'll help she need her ass whooped anyway" I said as the teacher walked in. Tiffany laughed.