A Week Suspension

Sapphire's POV

"I don't say hi, I say keys to the Benz" I sung as my phone blast Bottoms Up by Trey Songz ft. Nicki Minaj through the iHome.

"I'm sorry. I'm such a lady I rep young money you know Slim, Baby" Alina sing with me. Alina and I got a week of suspension. Don't worry Tiffany and Jennifer did also.

"I'm bored. What do you want to do?" She asked after she turned down the loud music.

"I don't know. You know?" I said as I waited for her answer.

"Can you bring people over?" She asked. I nodded my head.

"Not to many though. How many you want to bring?" I asked.

"The regular. Casey, Kym, Jacob, Trevor, Jonathan, and Diggy" She said whispering the last part.

"What?" I asked. She shook her head.

"No what did you say?" I said.

"Nothing. There coming in a minute" She said walking into the kitchen. 10- 20 minutes later there was a knock on the door. I ran to the door in looked in the peep- hole.

"Wow you all arrived fast" I said inviting them all in. Jacob came in first and Jonathan came in last.

"Hi Jonathan" I said. He looked at me.

"What's Up" He said as he sat with Kym.

"How was everyone's morning?" Alina said finally exiting the kitchen.

"Good" Kym said playing with Jonathan's earring.

"Same" Casey stated simply as she continued to converse with Jacob. Alina sat next to Trevor. I was officially alone at this moment. I sat down on the recliner seat and search my phone.

Alina's POV

"Get It Sapph!" I yelled as there was a knock at the door a second time.

"Ok, Damn!" She screamed as she stopped the music. Headlines by Drake played. I stood and walked over to her phone and played the song. It continued to play through the speaker connected to it.

"What's up Diggy" Jacob said. Trevor greeted him the same way. They are slowly growing on each other. Diggy came and dapped Trevor and Jacob. Sapphire hopped back in the same recliner. Diggy sat on the arm of the recliner and started bothering Sapphire.

"Stop" You could hear her repeat as he tapped her screen. He stop eventually and they started to converse on something.

"Shut Up Diggy. She deserved it anyway. Along with her dump ass slut of a friend" Sapphire said as the song changed. S&M by Rihanna blast from the speakers. Diggy laughed at her comment. In there conversation I didn't even hear Trevor speaking to me.

"Alina" Trevor's voice called for me. I faced him.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Your eyes. They change color when your mad" He said randomly. I laughed.

"What are you talking?" I asked.

"You asked what things I like about you. That's one thing, your eyes turn from hazel to light brown when you mad" He said.

"Trevor, that was an hour ago. How did you know that anyway?" I asked as my full attention was on him now.

"Friday when I pulled you from Jennifer. By the locker and we-" He tried to finish but I cut I'm off.

"Ok you don't have to finish. About last Saturday?" I said. He looked in my eyes and smiled.

"What about Saturday?" He asked with a smile. I smiled really big.

"Yeah what about last Saturday. I called you Sunday and you didn't answer!" Casey yelled.

"You heard us?" I asked Casey. She nodded her head.

"Know what come to the kitchen. You two also, let's go" Casey said as we all marched to the kitchen.

Casey's POV

"I called you ass. I see you was with Trevor on Saturday what about Sunday?" I asked with my nosey behind.

"I don't know" Alina said while her voice cracked. Kym looked at her like she was lying. She was lying.

"Come on Alina why you lying now?" Kym asked.

"I'm not. Really I'm not" She said trying to keep her voice from cracking. She failed terribly.

"Just spit it out" Sapphire said. Alina shook her head. I shrugged.

"What's done in the dark come's to light. Next" I said as I looked at Kym.

"So when you and Jonathan started to see each other?" I asked Kym.

"We went out with each other Saturday and Sunday. Were still on first base though" She said.

"That's cute. Next" I said as I faced Sapphire. She had a straight face. She was in the house all weekend. I turned to leave the kitchen.

"We done here. Ok bye" I said trying to exit the kitchen.

"Wait what about you?" Alina asked.

"My weekend was good" I said as I turned to face them.

"How good?" Kym asked. I smiled big.

"Good Enough!" I yelled as we broke out into laughter.

Diggy's POV

"You are really loud!" I yelled as I entered the kitchen.

"Shut Up!" They all yelled at me in unison.

"Ok damn" I said as I walked out the kitchen. Re- entering the living room the boys started to laugh. We were out here trying to get to know Jomathan.

"It's not funny they really rude" I said loud enough for them to hear. They rush to the living room.

"OH WELL!" Sapphire yelled. You can hear all the other voices in the back screaming the same thing.

"So it's like that?" I asked. She stuck her bottom lip out and walked over to me.

"Yeah" She said as she made it to me. She laughed as the girls sat down. I pulled Sapphire close to me. I softly pecked her lips. She kissed back.

"Stop it with that lovey dovey stuff and play truth or dare with us!" Alina said shaking her phone. We sat in a circle in the middle of the floor and began to play.