What A Weekend!

Sapphire's POV

"Sapphire!" Casey voice yelled for me.

"What?" I yelled back at her. She ran up to me. She was breathing hard and held her knees.

"Why are you walking so fast!" Casey yelled trying to catch her breath.

"Well I'm sorry!" I said as I unlocked my locker. She finally caught her breath. I got my books out my locker and once I closed it Casey pulled my arm. We headed down the hallway. Why are they always doing this to me. Why do I let them do it to me.

"Where are we going!" I yelled as students watched.

Kym's POV

"Hi Sapphie" Alina said as Casey made her way down the hall to us while dragging Sapphire behind her. Sapphire didn't look to happy as they reached us.

"What's wrong with you?" I questioned. Sapphire rolled her eyes as she sat on the window ceil in the hallway.

"Nothing" She said nonchalantly. Then her emotionless face turned into a sad one and a sigh slip through her lips.

"If it ain't nothing wrong with you, stop with the huffing then" I said with the same nonchalant attitude. She rolled her eyes. The way she looked away from me then back to me, I know she was about to spill the beans.

"I went to the family thing at Diggy's house" She said.

"Ok, you said you were going to go" Casey said not understanding where she trying to get at.

"We got in a argument well I was there" She said again being vague with her point.

"What are you-. Get to the point Sapph!" I said as she sighed once again.

"I asked him why does he still go with Tiffany. He said ' I don't know why. She's just I don't know' Then left. What does that mean!" She yelled while looking at is for advice. In the corner of my eye I see Diggy heading down the hallway.

"Why don't you ask him?" I said pointing my head in the direction I see him.

Casey's POV

"I don't want to look at him" Sapphire said turning to look out the window. My eyes watched Diggy's every move. Not just mine Alina's too.

"Well it looks like he wants to see you" I said as Diggy looked over at is as he closed his locker. He was heading our way. Jacob behind him.

"Hi Jake. How was your morning" I asked a little to excitedly. He laughed as he pecked my lips. I smiled so big my cheeks started to hurt. I know that sounds cliché but it's true and all weekend every time we kissed I felt the same way. A feeling of fireworks. EVERY TIME!

"It was horrible. Then I seen your face and heard your voice" He said wrapping his arms around my waist. I blushed so hard.

"Your blushing. It's cute" He continued to say. Turned my face away. He turned my face back to his softly with left hand he removed from my waist.

"Don't hide it. I said it was cute" He said as I melted. I feel so, what's going on with me.

Alina's POV

I watch as Sapphire and Diggy the Dog conversed. I really dislike him sometimes. All he does is destroy Sapphire. She doesn't need it. She's graduating this year and he can't ruining it. He won't ruin it.

"Fuck you. FUCK YOU DANIEL!" Sapphire furiously yelled as she pushed Diggy away from her. She pushed and pushed but her strength is no match to his.

"When!" Diggy yelled back. What.A.Ass. He is so disrespect, it's crazy.

"NEVER. DANIEL YOU AIN'T SHIT! YOU WILL NEVER BE SHIT!" Sapphire yelled with frustration. I spot Tiffany from the crowd slowly surrounding us. Tiffany quickly made her way over. Oh shit, it will be a cold day in hell today. Shot is about to go down.

"Bitch who you talking to like that. Not Him!" Tiffany yelled finally making it through the crowd. Tiffany taking off her earring made the crowd grow. Yep, it's a cold day in hell today. Wow and it's Monday.

"You know what bitch. I'm getting tired of you thinking you the shit. I'm going to show you who the shit!" Sapphire said before swing.