Come Thru

Diggy's POV

"Hey Sapphire how was your drive?" My mom greeted Sapphire.

"Nice, no traffic. A nice smooth ride here. How's your morning been Ma?" She said to my mom. My mom likes Sapphire a LOT so you let her call her mom. I laugh every time she does call her that because there growing on each other and I like that.

"Good actually. Miley being with her father it's been quite" She said looking around. Sapphire nodded her head understanding.

"Would you like something to drink?" My mom ask Sapphire. She shook her head.

"Had a lot of juice and soda coming here. But I could use the bathroom. Excuse me" She said running to the bathroom. I laughed as my mom shook her head.

"I really like her. Better then Tiffany. Her parents raised her well?" My mom asked. I shook my head.

"You say that every time she over here ma?" I said to her. She giggled.

"I know Daniel" She said as the door opened. It was my dad and Miley.

"Hey what's up. What's going on?" He said as he took off his jacket. I helped Miley out her cold jacket and shook my head. Sapphire walked down the stairs.

"Hey Sapphire. When you get here?" My dad asked as they hugged.

"Hi Mr. Simmons, just a few minutes ago. How are you?" Sapphire asked him.

"I'm doing just fine and you?" He answered.

"I'm doing well. It's cold out there" Sapphire said. My dad laughed.

"Yes it is. How was your drive?" He asked.

"Nice and smooth. How about yours?" Sapphire asked as my dad went to my mom.

"Good no traffic so excellent" He said as they stopped there conversation and talked with my mom. Sapphire took off her coat. I helped of course. I pulled her to the cough and we began to talk.

Jacob's POV

"Case. Stop, you ain't ready for it" I said as she kissed my lips. She sucked her teeth after laughing.

"We did it before. Why can't we do it now?" She asked. I laughed.

"Cause you suck at Call of Duty. You get no bodies in this game" I said to her. She laughed as she pushed my hand. My scope pointed to the sky.

"Stop playing Casey! Damn" I said as I fixed my scope back there was a zombie right in front of the scope startling me a bit. I shoot it in the head. Casey started laughing. I looked at her she was looking at her phone.

"What you laughing at?" I asked. She sat on the bed with her head on the head board and back on the pillows.

"You! You, are one scary nigga. The way you jumped when you seen that zombie" She laughed taking her eyes off her phone and on me. I chuckled a little still looking at her big light brown eyes. There so beautiful and they go with her completion.

"Your dying Jake!" She yelled to me. I look to the screen and the zombies were attacking me. I look back at Casey eyes and shrugged my shoulders. I licked my lips.

"Come here" I said to her. She smiled big and rolled her eyes.

"Why?" She asked. I sighed.

"Girl, if you don't get over now" I said. She sat up on all fours and crawled over to me. We were face to face. I pecked her lips. A peck turned into a few pecks and then a full blown make out session. She pulled back from it with a smile.

"What if your mom gets home. I don't want my second time seeing her with me being naked" She said in a worried tone and her smile turning into a frown. I laughed.