Talent Show

Sapphire's POV

"Who's song is this?" I asked Jacob. We stood on the stage 5 hours before our talent show doing a music check.

"My babies" A voice spoke. Casey walked up from behind me and hugged him.

"That's your song?" I asked amused. He nodded.

"I write and this isn't my first time performing" He said.

"Oh is that right, ok you have other songs?" I asked.

"Yea matter of fact I have a mixtape. Diggy was even on a song" Jacob spoke. I cringed at the name. His dumb ass.

"That's cool" I said as I rolled my eyes. My phone vibrated. I turn on my heel and pulled out the vibrating phone.

"We have your outfit. were heading your way right now" The text read. It was Kym and Alina. I smiled before I could put my head up I head butt some body broad ass chest.

"Aww" I whined in a baby voice. I held my head.

"Nigga what f-" I cut myself as I looked up. It was a angry Diggy. He brushed pass me making me stumble a bit. This sent my angrier sky high. I turned his way.

"What is your bitch ass problem!" I yelled. The sound waves bounced off the stage, well the whole auditorium to that matter.

"Shut the fuck up and get where you was going" Diggy said. My face went red. I didn't have come back.

Diggy's POV

"Nigga don't think you can talk to me any kind of way. I'm not the one. I will fuck yo ass up" Sapphire spoke with confidence. I chuckled and walked over to her.

"Bitch, I dare you" I said with a smile. Now face to face with Sapphire the light redness flushed from her face. But angrier still plastered on her face.

"Get out my face. If you ever call me a bitch again I swear you will never see another light of day" She said in a whisper. With that she walked away. She almost ran into Tiffany. Tiffany brushed past her with that Sapphire turned quickly and punched Tiffany in her head.

"Oh shit, Sapphire!" Casey ran pass the now laid out Tiffany. All I did was laugh. That's what the bitch get for doing that shit.

------------

"I get so weak in the knees, I could hardly speak" One of the four girls song in the mic.

"I lose all control and something takes over me" Another girl sung.

"In a daze and it's so amazing" The third girl sung.

"It's not a phase, I want you to stay with me" The last girl sung.

"By my side I swallow my proud your love is so sweet it knocks me off of my feet" One after another joined in to the sentence.

"Can't explain why your loving makes me weak" They all sung in harmony. Few moments after they were finished and the introduce the next performer.

"Welcome Tiffany Womack to the stage" Principle Joseph spoke.

"I heard that you, settle down" Tiffany sung as she entered the stage.

"That you, find a girl and your married now, now, now" Jennifer sung as she entered the stage also.

"When in the hell she entered?" Alina said nudging me. I shrugged.

"Yes she give you things, I didn't give you" Jennifer sung.

"Old friend, why are so shy" Tiffany sung.