Where Are you?

Diggy POV

"You seen Sapphire" I said tapping one of her girlfriends shoulder.

"No why do you wan't to know" She said curiously. I cough it off.

"Never mind" I started to walk away.

"Hey stop right there" I almost got away too. I hope she doesn't catche on. She walks in front of me.

"Why do you wan't her huh" She circled me.

"No reason" I said. She nodded her head as comes in front of once again.

" There's a reason, and I know that reason. It's you that gave my bestie them hickeys, huh" She said with her eyebrow up. I sighed and nodded.

"I know it. It had to be a senior all the juniors are ugly." She said. I laughed.

"Do know where she's at though" I asked.

'Probably her next class. If she your side shouldn't you just text her" She asked. Me not thinking, duh she does have her phone. I pulled out my phone and text her thanking her friend. I walk to her next class just in case was in there she wasn't there. I text her again.

"What happened?" Sapphire texted.

"Where are you?" I texted back.

"What happened why are y'all lookin' for me" She text asking the same question. Y'all. who is y'all.

"Who else is lookin' for you" I texted. Waiting a minute for her reply Tiffany came my way.

"Hi Bae we have class let's go" She said tugging my arm to the classroom.

"Who are you texting" Tiffany asked. Why is she be so nosey. She tried looking at the screen of my phone I locked it before she can see. She pouted.

"I'm not texting nobody" I said kissing her lips. She nodded her head and sat back in her seat. Her attention on the teacher. I unlocked my phone and started texting again.

"Alina and Kym. Did you talk to one of my friend" I read Sapphire recent text.

"Yea" I texted simply.

"Well she found out and you helped her. What about your girlfriend" Sapphire texted questionably.

"Don't worry about her. But now where are you?" I texted once again I want a answer. I waited a few minutes for her reply.

"I'm not telling you. Come Find Me!" She texted. I kinda felt she had her big beautiful smile on her face. Ha Ha Ha she's not funny.

"Come on stop playing" I texted back laughing to myself. Tiffany looked at me. I cleared my throat. She faced forward.

"I'm not playing you have to come find me" She texted. I smirked.

"Ok, deal" I texted with the same smirk plastered on my face. I locked my phone and look forward thinking of places were to find this girl.

Sapphire's POV

"Ok you can go now" Principal Walsh spoke hanging up his phone. I looked up from my phone.

"What?" I asked. My face forming a confused look.

"Your able to graduate this year. Now leave a office" Mr. Walsh said rudely. I gave a stank face and got up and left his office. Mrs. Burns smiled.

"What did he say?" Mrs. Burns asked. I smiled. Before I can anything she came to hug me. I sorta hugged back.

"I'm so proud, your one of the first I seen graduate early" She backed up.

"You have to get to class now" Mrs Burns said nicely. I nodded my head and walked out the main office. Running into Casey.

"We been looking for you" Casey said pulling me by my arm though the hallway. As I was pulled I looked into the classes. I seen Diggy in Calculus II and I ducked. I felt eyes on me but I didn't dare look.

"Here she is!" Casey yelled to Alina and Kym. They sat on the window ceil at the end of hallway.

"So you doing one of the sexy seniors" Alina said calling Diggy the name they gave him and his three other friends. I smiled. They shook there head and smiled with me.

"Can you hook me up with Jacob" Casey said talking about one of Diggy friends Jacob Latimore.

"I don't know you can try though" I said to her. She rolled her eyes.

"But I asked you tho-" She was cut off by the bell ringing and the classes ending I pulled them into the bathroom.

"Guess who got 2 scholarship and who graduating this year" I said. They had 'o's mouthing 'who'.

"Me silly, who else" I said laughing they started to scream and they run up to me and hugged me.

"Aww wait I don't want you to leave us. Where the college's at" Casey said. I smiled.

"Here. I'm not going anywhere" I said smiling. They at each other and hugged me again.

"Congrats bae I can't wait to see you graduate" Kym said still smiling. I can't wait to see me graduate ever.

"Thanks now let's get to-" I up the door and I was face to face with Diggy. Why am I always face to face with him. Well face to chest because of his 5"9' figure and my 5"5' 1/2 figure.

Alina's POV

I watch as Diggy look down at Sapphire. I know his stare was killing her. He look at us and waved. I waved back.

"Haii" I waved. Casey and Kym waved also.

"Found you. what's my price" Diggy said looking a Sapphie. Casey looked back at me and snickered. I think that was not for us to hear.

"Bye!" Kym said pulling me and Casey out the bathroom. We got in the hallway and looked at each other and busted into laughter.

"OMG" Casey said laughing. I shook my head.

"Should we help her out?" I said looking at the bathroom door. Kym walked over to the door put her ear on it and back away quickly. She shook her head.

"No, I think she's having enough fun" Kym said walking to her class. She has Art. Casey has Global. I have Chemistry with Sapphire but she's to busy getting busy. Ew.