Summertime

Sapphire's POV

"Chris show mommy your dancing" I said to Christopher. My older sister, Sarah sat and looked at her son. He started hopping around it was to cute. There was a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Alina, Kym and C-" Before Alina could finish I opened the door. The hot air pushed pass me.

"Hey what's going on?" I asked as I welcomed them into the house.

"Nothing really but we're planning a trip to Hershey Park and Camel Beach before you leave us" Casey said.

"Ok, first of all I'm not dying so don't say before you go. Second of all what's a Camel Beach?" I asked.

"Camel Beach is a water park in Pennsylvania" Kym said. I nod.

"Ok we were planning on going to Camel Beach this weekend" Alina said. I nodded.

"I have Christopher this weekend though" I said. Alina nodded her head.

"It's ok bring Chris to were going to be out there for a day. He might even like the water" Alina said.

"Ok so when are we planning to go to Hershey?" I asked.

"Before you go off to school" Casey said.

"Since you three are planning stuff where are we going today?" I asked.

Alina's POV

"What did I say?" I said to Casey and Kym.

"You said she was going to be bored" Kym said.

"But she didn't say she was bored" Casey said.

"Are you bored?" I said turning to Sapphire.

"Yeah kind of" Sapphire admitted. Casey sucked her teeth.

"What is this about?" Sapphire continued.

"They said you weren't going to be bored once we got over here. I bet them each twenty dollar's you were and now they have to give me my money" I said looking at Casey and Kym. We always have stupid bets. It happened when we started dating Trevor and the others.

"OMG why didn't you just say no?" Casey asked Sapphire.

"Then I would be lying" Sapphire said. Kym handed me her twenty and after Casey handed me hers.

"Luckily I got us into a party that starts at 7 o'clock. Got ready to have your first drink Sapphire" I said pulling her to her room

"You know I don't like alcohol" Sapphire said to me.

"Oh well you made a bet to turn up this summer right?" I asked her. She nodded.

"Exactly now get ready for the party and lets go.