Sapphire

Diggy's POV

"Sapphire, Sapphire!" I yelled through the empty hallway. It was just me and Sapphire in the hall way so she heard me. I took off behind her grabbing her waist lifting her off the ground.

"Left go of me Diggy!" She shouted. I pushed her hips against the wall and put her on her feet.

"Listen to me ok, I'm sorr-" I tried to finished but Sapphire wouldn't let me.

"Didn't say I don't want to hear it, and I don't want to talk to you. I also said to LEAVE ME ALONE!" She said in frustration. She tried to escape my grip but she couldn't.

"I can't leave you alone. If I do that you'll find another, but I want you" I said. She rolled her eyes.

"You don't want me you want pussy. You want sex I want love. Star-crossed love is not going to work for me" She said. I shook my head then put my forehead to hers.

"My love for you, our love for each other is not star-crossed and you know that" I said mocking her use of language.

"You need to leave me alone for real. I'm really starting to try to understand what I saw in you before. But right now I don't want to even look at you." She said. I let her go and she walked off quickly. What did I do? I really had to mess up and it's making me lose the real one to the fake one.

Sapphire's POV

"I'm going to so-" I was cut off by Jennifer. I stopped at the corner of the hallway me and Diggy was in.

"Why are you with Diggy" Jennifer asked. I rolled my eyes and tried to walk pass her.

"Why was he touching you like that?" She asked like I was going to tell her.

"Why do you need to know?" I asked. She snickered.

"Because that's my friends boyfriend and he's touching you on your hips and placing you on walls like your that important" She said. It sounds a bit like jealousy.

"Are you jealous. That's what it sounds like. You followed Diggy to see if he was with me or were you following Diggy because you want him?" I asked. She was quiet but in a shocked way.

"W-why would I do that to my friend?" She said in a asking tone. Was she asking me or telling me.

"Are you asking me what you want to do. If you want Diggy, you want him. I'm not stopping you but since your Tiffany 'friend' how could you do that to her" I said. She broke down a bit. I walked off and went to my next class as I heard her cry.

Tiffany's POV

"Where are you?" I asked Jennifer. I was on the phone with her.

"I left to go home. I have to tell you something" She said.

"What, is it Jenn?" I asked.

"I seen Diggy touching on some girl today" She said. I went to a neutral state to a angry state.

"Do you know who the girl is?" I asked.

"No, actually I don't" She said.

"How was he touching her?" I asked angrily. I want to know everything.

"He grabbed her hips, he lifted her and put her back on the wall. He put his forehead on hers but nothing more" She said. I was angrier now. I want to know how this thot is right now.

"Did you get her face?" I asked. She answered with a soft 'no'.

"Ok, I talk to him right now" I said looking at in the direction he was coming from.

"Hi Diggy" I said. He looked a bit upset.

"Hey" He said nonchalantly.

"Where did you go?" I asked. He sighed.

"I was with someone" He said. A Bitch.

"Who is this 'someone'?" I asked.

"No one" He said walking into the class. I pulled him back.

"You a damn liar I know it was a bitch" I said. He looked at me weird.

"What are you talking about?" He asked.

"That someone you were with was a girl. Who was she, who was she Daniel?" I asked. He rolled his eyes. We were interrupted by this bitch Sapphire enter the room. Diggy stared at her.

"Look at me. Who is this girl?" I asked. I turned his head to me. He shook his head from my hand, walking into the classroom. I followed behind him.