February

Sapphire's POV

"Open the door!" I yelled as I cooked lasagna and the sauce.

"Ok, I was!" Kym yelled running to the door. The creaked as it opened.

"Hey!" Casey shouted.

"Hey what's up" I heard Jacob speak as he walked in the kitchen.

"What's up Aunt Jemima" Jacob said. Trevor following

"Nothing, who did you bring which you three?" I asked talking about the trio that contained Trevor, Jonathan, and Jacob.

"It smells good in here" I heard the voice. Diggy showed up in the kitchen. I looked at Jacob and Trevor's tall figures.

"Really, seriously. You could of bring another light-skinned person. Like one of those sexy basketball players" I said with a attitude. They laughed.

"They don't want you" Trevor said.

"Yes they do, I got a fattie and a body. Who won't want me" I said as I slammed the spoon into the bottom of the pot sauce softly.

"Oh well we brought Diggy, deal with it" Jacob said. They both walked out the kitchen and in walks Diggy.

"Hey Ms. B.B Homemaker" He said trying to be funny. I just continued what I was doing and ignored him.

"Ok so your not going to talk to me?" He asked. When did I ever talk to him? I stopped talking to him for the past month.

"I see so if I do this you won't do anything to... stop... me..." He said kissing my neck in between his words. My eyes went to the back of my head but I moved myself over getting a baking pan.

"When are you going to stop acting like this?" He asked. Never will I ever stop acting like this towards him until I feel like ending this grudge but for now he will get the silent treatment.

"Oh My God. Sapphire talk to him" Casey said stomping in the kitchen. I drained the lasagna to start laying them in the baking pan.

"Casey what are you talking about. Who's him?" I asked childishly. I know it seem childish but if she keep it up she'll get the silent treatment too.

"Diggy, Daniel what ever you like calling him. Talk to him" She said. She's is getting the silent treatment now.

"You have a week of silent treatment. Go sit with this Daniel person you speak of" I said as I imitated a royal voice.

"Forget you" She said playfully as she walked off taking Diggy with her.

"The food is done" I yelled 20 minutes later after placing the dish in the oven. They all walked in the kitchen. I placed food on everyone plate but Diggy's and Casey's. They put food on their own plate. They sat at the talk we began to converse with each other.

"So we have 4 months left in school and the talent show coming up. Who's participating?" Diggy asked.

"I'll was going to sign up" Jacob spoke. What?

"You sang?" I asked him. He smiled nodding. It's common that everyone that enters a talent show can sing or that's what there performance will be.

"And dance" He said. That wasn't common in a talent show but that's what I was about to do. I put my hand up.

"I dance I wasn't taught to dance though" I said.

"She could dance" Casey said. Kiss-ass.

"Oh so why don't you sign up for the talent show?" Jacob asked. I was thinking about it. But thinking long and hard about it I will sign up for it.