Saturday

Diggy's POV

"Daniel why are you not up" My sister, Miley said in a excited tone. I sat up and smiled.

"Hey, why would I not be sleep" I said laying down. She laugh.

"Silly your girlfriend is coming over" She said with my phone in her hands. I sat up quickly. I took my phone from her. I read the text.

"Come to my place next weekend" I read my text

"Sure why not" Sapphire had texted.

"Your right, but she not my girlfriend" I said looking at Miley. She smirked.

"You talk to her like she your girlfriend" She said teasing me. I laughed.

"Shut up, ok. Get out my room big head" I said jokingly. She laughed and ran out my room. I got up and got in the shower. Brushing my teeth. You know, the regular.

"Hi Diggy" My mom said as she cooked in the kitchen. I kissed her cheek.

"Good morning Ma" I said looking at the time. It was 11:24. I sat on the couch as I texted Sapphire.

"What's your address?" She texted. I texted it to her. Then she texted 'ok'.

"Hi Daniel, Good Morning" My father said greeting me.

"Good Morning Dad" I said looking at him.

"I hear you have company coming over" He said. I turned and seen Miley running up the stairs.

"Miley! get back here" I said getting up. She came back down. I shook my head.

"You can't keep not a secret" I said laughing.

"Sorry" She said running back up stairs. I looked at my dad.

"Yes, I do have company coming over" I said sitting down. My dad sat down also.

"Who is she" He said looking at me with his elbows on his thighs. my dad knows me well.

"Now why does it have to be a girl" I said. He looked at me.

"Ok it's a girl, ok what's so bad about" I said laughing a bit.

"It's nothing bad about it but your mother does like your girlfriend so y-" He said I cut him off.

"Ex- girlfriend" I said. He shook his head but he continued.

"You bring in new girls, and the girls you bring are just not able to click with your mother" He said. I shook my head. Sapphire is different from the others.

"She different, way different from the others" I said correcting him. He lifted his eyebrow.

"Well we just have to see" He said looking. He got up and walked over to my mom.

Sapphire's POV

"Can I use your can Ma" I said as I walked into the kitchen.

"Sure, just tell me where your going. She said looking at me as I washed off my apple.

"I'm going to my friend Daniel's house" I said biting my apple. My mom look at me crazy.

"Daniel who, what's his number and his is parents at his home" I laughed at my mom's protectiveness.

"Daniel Simmons, here and I don't know I'll call him" I said biting the apple again and handing her my phone. In my phone it says Diggy Simmons and his contacts. My mom looked at me.

"Your friends with Rev Run son" My mom said. I shrugged.

"That's Rev Run's son from Run's House" My mom sung. I looked at her as my phone went off. I went to my phone and it was a text. It was Diggy.