Your Forgiven

Sapphire's POV

"I have to leave now. I'll be back in no time" I said to Stephanie.

"No your be back in two weeks, who going to take me to the park now?" She asked. I sighed.

"Casey or Alina or Kym, call Auntie she'll take you also" I said. There so many people that take her to the park.

"But it won't be the same" Stephanie said.

"Well I be back sooner then later. You shouldn't worry about now you got to worry in about 5 months when I'm off to college for real" I said. I'm going on a tour for Yale. Yes, I picked Yale.

"Ok see you next Monday" Stephanie said.

"Yea-, No I see you 2 Monday's from now" I said walking out the door. When I started walking I bumped into a broad chest.

"Aww, Diggy stop doing that!" I said yelling. I looked up and I was correct.

"What do you want from my li-" Before I could finish my sentence Stephanie ran out the house hugging Diggy.

"Diggy!" Stephanie yelled hugging him.

"Miley wouldn't like this" I said to Diggy. Stephanie looked at me.

"Who's Miley?" Stephanie asked.

"Miley is his sister" I said. Stephanie shrugged and continued to hug Diggy.

"Get in the house" I said pulling her into the house.

"Bye Diggy" Stephanie said before I closed and locked the door.

"Where you going?" Diggy asked.

Diggy's POV

"Why do you need to know" She said rolling her suitcase to her car.

"Because I care" I said. She looked at me and rolled her eyes. Before she could leave I wrapped my arms around her hips.

"Get off of me, don't think because you broke up with Tiffany is going to bring me back or my sister liking you is bring me b-" I cut her off by kissing her lips. She kissed back immediately. I pulled back from the kiss and tears trailed on her fat cheeks.

"Let go of me" She said through tears. She tried fighting but not to hard.

"I love you" I said in her ear. This made her cry harder.

"No you don't" She said through her sobs. I kissed her cheek.

"Yes I do, and I will never change my feelings about you" I said. She moved herself from my body.

"Well your a little late with that. I was willing to love you as much as you seem to love me" She said slamming the trunk of the car.

"And I'm sorry for being late. If I could change it I would" I said pulling her back to me.

"Your not sorry" She said.

"Why are you doing this. I love you and you love me" I said in her ear.

"This ain't Barney nigga" She said laughing. I chuckled.

"But as I said your too late for this 'I love you' thing. I loved you and I still love you but your words came really later" She said. I put my head in the crook of her neck.

"I love you too" I said again. I want her to know I really love her.

"Hey this our first calm conversation out of the 4 almost 5 months of not speaking to eachother" I said.

"Do you forgive me?" I continued.

"Yeah but not that easy I have to go" She sniffed.

"Where?" I asked.

"Yale, it's a tour there because that's where I'm going in a few months" She said. I nodded.

"See you later" I said. She nodded. Getting into the car, she pulled off leaving me there. I started heading home.