What's Done is Done

Sapphire's POV

I watch as Diggy put his shirt on. I on the other hand stood there thinking did I just give my virginity to Diggy Simmons. I knocked out my train of thought as a phone started to ring. My phone started to ring. I watch Diggy pick up my phone and hand it to me.

"Hello" I said answering the call.

"Where are you it's lunchtime" The voice sounded worried. I looked at the caller's id and it said Alina. I rush to put my tank top on as I look at Diggy.

"Lunchtime shit. I'm coming right now" I said followed by a ok and bye. I hung up the phone look at Diggy and shook my head.

"What?" Diggy chuckled and move closer to me wrapping his arms around my hips.

"Lunchtime" I said as I giggled a bit. Diggy look at me as I played with his shirt. I looked up at him.

"What about lunchtime?" Diggy questioned. We started 3rd period 50-55 minutes a period and and end at lunchtime. Omg!

" Diggy we started 3rd period it's lunchtime" I said in disbelief. He smiled a bit and kissed my lips.

"When you sexing with me it can be that long or longer" He said then pause with a smile.

"But you was just so tight I couldn't go longer" He said squeezing my butt. He laugh a little probably remembering me a few minutes ago trying to squeeze in these jeans.

"Let's go to lunch keep this a secret" He said putting his finger up to my lips. I laugh at him and push his hand away as I put my sweater on. We were out the classroom door and in the hall heard our separate ways. Seeing each other in the cafeteria a few minutes later.

"Where have you been" Said Casey turning my head in her direction. I was looking at Diggy.

"What?, the bathroom" I answered looking at her I know she know I was lying.

"Your a lair, why, why are you lying" Alina said taking the words from Casey's mouth. I turned my head away from them.

"I'm not lying to you guys ok can we just eat" I said then turn my head back to them. Before I can walk off my hands where being tug back. I was being lead thought the hallway and to a bathroom. The girls bathroom to exact.

"Who was you with" Kym spoke thought the thick silents. I rolled my eyes.

"Nobody" I said simply. They laughed and Casey came up to me and turned me to the mirror tilted my head to the side.

"Why you lying" Alina asked once again pointing out the hickeys on my neck. I sighed.

"Now tells us, who where you with" Kym said while going to the window ceil and sitting down on it. That's when Casey and Alina followed. I guess I have to tell them.

Diggy POV

"Where have been, walking in here later. Who was you with?" Tiffany ask with an attitude. I look at her like she was crazy. But she wasn't tho.

"Where I was is none of your business. I can walk in late where ever I want. Why do I always have to be with somebody how if I want to be by myself for a well" I said with a nonchalant tone in my voice. She rolled her eyes.

"Well you are my boyfriend so if it's another bitch I need to know so I can beat her ass. Your never late for lunch so I asked. Your never by yourself if you ain't with that clique of your's and your not with me, you with another bitch" She said with the same nonchalant tone I had with her.

"Well I wasn't with a bitch you don't have to worry" so said I look at the exit and Sapphire was being tug out the cafeteria.

"Let me go use the bathroom Tiff" As I got up and walked to the bathroom. I passed the girl bathroom and heard Sapphire's voice speaking. I put my ear to the door and she explained how she got her hickeys.

"So who's the 'he' giving you these hickeys" A female spoke. Sapphire sighed.

"I can't tell you I'm sorry y'all I shouldn't have even told we even fucked" Sapphire sighed out. I smiled she can keep her mouth shut. This is going to be easy. I walked back to the cafeteria and sat next to Tiffany and put her in my arms. I looked at the door they entered she looked at me and then Tiffany and rolled her eyes. I chuckled a bit

"What's so funny Daniel" Tiffany ask. I looked at her and shook my head and kiss her forehead. Pulled out my phone and checked my instagram,

Tiffany's POV

"Diggy we still going to your house" I said as I tapped his chest with my index and middle fingers.

"It's your decision if you want to come to my house or not" He said looking down at his phone. He started typing with a smile on his face.

"Who you texting" I said as I walked over to him slowly. He lock his phone and look up and his smile faded.

"No one" He said as his phone went off again. He unlocked it and texted back whoever he was texting. I know it was another bitch.

"Diggy are you texting a bitch what did I tell-" I was cut off by Diggy.

"No I'm not textin a 'bitch'" Diggy said locking his phone after he finished his text. I looked at him because if looks could kill he'll be six feet under right now.

"Daniel when I text you it takes you a good minute to text back. That bitch text you and you text back-" I was cut off by his phone going off again.

"Hold on" Diggy said unlocking his phone and texting back.

"Damn" Diggy whispered to himself biting his bottom lip. I tried peeking seeing the screen but he press send locked it before I can see who it was. He looked at me so can continue.

"That bitch text you and reply with no problem. I text you it takes you forever" I said really frustrated. He sighed.

"It's not a bitch once again I tell you" He said.

"Then who is it then Daniel. That's the only thing you hear. She's not a bitch, She's not a bitch. Then who is she." I sigh. He's phone goes off again and he replies to it.

"You know what I can't I'm gone. See you later" I said as I walked off to get a cab. I'm going to find out who this bitch is.