Chapter 18: I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend

Stiles POV 

"Stiles? Allison?" 

"Steve?!" Me and Allison Shouted together in surprise. "Oh god oh god" I shouted before grabbing my phone and throwing it at him. "Oh god your not a ghost your fucking real?!!" I Shouted and looked at Allison panicked but she wasn't there. 

"Your alive" I heard her say and I turned to see that she'd jumped into Steve's arms and they were cuddling. Even after all this time, damn those biceps. "He's alive" Allison said excitedly when Steven put her down and we jumped around excited holding hands like school girls. 

"Steve catch me" I Said before running and jumping at him. We were laughing as I hugged him. "Oh god I think in a few minutes I'll probably have a panic attack but for now I'm good" I Said as I hugged Steve. I heard someone clear their throat and Steve put me down only for Allison to run at him again. And they fell to the floor. And now they were kissing fantastic. 

"Stiles uh what the hell?" Said uncle Phil in a calm voice although I knew he was shutting himself inside. 

"Okay okay so crazy story but you know how me and Allison went missing for 5 years well I accidentally sent us into the past where we lived for 5 years and Allison and Steve were engaged and I fought in the war and Buckys still dead and yeah" I Said happily although when I realised that Bucky definitely wasn't coming back I was upset. "Someone hold me" I Said turning and I hugged Allison who was stood there. "Right now down to business" I said seriously when I pulled away from Allison. 

"Well were going to catch up and I'll explain things to Steve" Said Allison and I nodded before the couple walked away. 

"We need you to track this man" Said Fury handing me a tablet which had a picture of a strange looking fello on it. "His names Loki he's apparently some god dude or whatever, has this scepter thing that shot these blasts" he said and I nodded. 

"I need a picture of this printed out" I Said an Fury pointed to an agent telling her to print it. "Then I need some candles, sage and Calea Zacatechichi it's a herb and I need them now" I Said spamming my hand on the table. Fury commanded some agents to do as I told them and a few hours later Allison and Sye e walked back into the bridge as I was setting up for the spell. I had a bowl infront of me which had the sage and calea in it which was surrounded by candles and I was holding the picture over the bowl. 

"Everyone be quiet" Said Allison low-key as I closed my eyes. I started thinking about what I wanted to happen. I wanted to see wher he was and what he was planning the conscious dream caused by the calea would help me to create a link between our minds helping me be able to see what was going on in his head but he wouldn't be able to get into mine. And I gasped as I opened my eyes again to see everyone watching me. 

"Germany" I said as I blew the candles out which had lite during the spell. "A gala or something in Germany he needs an eye to be able to get iridium" I Said looking towards Steve who nodded. 

"Everyone suit up" he said and I shared a look with Allison before we followed him. 

"Stiles, Allison where do you think you're going?" Asked uncle Phil. "We asked you to track Loki and you've done your job, your free to go" he said with a pointed look. 

"Look no offense uncle Phil but you need us" Said Allison crossing her arms. "When we were in the 40's you don't think we sat at home idly waiting for our guys to return from war do you? Because I can tell you we didn't then and we won't now" she said before we turned and followed Steve who paused when Phil called us back. 

"You sure you up to this? This guys suppose to be a god" Said Steve with concern. Nodding our heads we watched as Steve was directed to where they were storing his uniform. 

"You look ridiculous" I Said when he'd suited up. He looked like a cartoon character, everything was so bright. "We need to fix this"

"You think I don't knkw I look like an idiot what am I going to do now?" Said Steve with a laugh as he looked down at himself. With a click of a finger his uniform changed to a less cartoon version. It was mostly navy blue with the white star and a few white stripes on this chest and a few red patches on his legs and onviouskcthe shield was the same (how it is in CA: Winter Solider). "Well I guess that'll have to do" he said. 

"Since you 2 won't back down here's some suits to wear" Said our uncle Phil as he brought me and Allison some black tactical gear, fitted suits with gun holsters and pockets to store throwing knifes. "Hurry up were nearly ready for you to go" he said and we were quick to suit up. 

"Just like old times huh?" Said Steve as we walked towards the quinjet. 

"Just one thing missing" I said sadly. 

"Let's do this"