Chapter 33: Whole Wide World

Stiles POV 

"Well I need another one of those" I Said to Peter as we stood by the bar during Tony's gala. It was for some charity thing that he never told me about but it was important so I'd buy lots from the bar. 

"Can you he drink?" He asked me suddenly as I reached for my ow refilled glass, thank you hot bartender. "I mean since your magic does it like increase your metabolism like Steve's or Scott's or are you pretty much human who's just awesome?" He ranted and I smirked his way. 

"I'm an awesome human" I replied and he laughed until I felt a presence at my shoulder. Obviously I felt the need to protect Peter being the little baby that he is. Turning around I saw a guy with scars across his face, he had dark hair that looked like it was starting to recede and had more than a few grey hairs. "Can I help you?"

"You probably don't know me, Miss Argent-Stilinski but I'm aware of you and your pack" he said and his eyes flashed red. "You've been in my territory for a long time I allowed it at first because of your status but I'm afraid if you don't leave soon I will have to take action"

"Look buddy I'm not really having a good Well month and probably for the foreseeable future so I'm going to put this in as simple terms as your Neanderthal brain will be able to handle" I told him and his eyes narrowed but honestly whatever I was drinking was gooood. "Leave me and my pack alone or I'll turn your pack inside out, literally" I threatened and he frowned. 

"You've made a mistake, you maybe powerful but you can always be around your pack and without you they are defenceless" he said in a hard voice and turned to leave but I grabbed his arm. I noticed a few people were watching discreetly, well trying anyway, but I didn't care. 

"My pack is the most powerful pack in the country with or without me, if I see one of your minions in my packs territory I will deliver them back to you personally and I can't guarentee their safety or their lives" I told him before I pushed his arm away before turning my back to him like he wasn't a threat, which he really wasn't. 

"Well TIL we meet again, Spark" he spoke before leaving and I didn't turn around as I saw Lydia approaching. 

"What was that?" She asked taking my drink and downing the rest of it. 

"He made a threat against the pack he wants us out of New York" I told her and she raised an eyebrow. "Yeah I know idiot" 

"What's the plan?" She asked. "Basic protocol for now?" She asked and I nodded. "I'll let everyone know" she said and sauntered away gaining many people attention as she walked holding her l phone to her ear. 

"Basic protocol?" I heard a voice ask behind me and turned to see Tony. "What's going on?"

"Stuff" Said Leter And I sighed closing my eyes. "Just stuff you know, bakery things" he said and I didn't even want to look at his face. "The flour delivery has been delayed"

"Right, well enough business talk let's larty" Said Tony accepting the explanation. "Not you Peter your under age"

-TIMESKIP-

"I was thinking" I said sitting on the couch next to Scott the next day. He looked up with a raised eyebrow putting down his magazine. "There are other celestial beings like me out there right?" I asked and he slowly nodded confused. "There needs to be some order in the supernatural world, people who can oversee everything create peace" I told him and he brightened up, Scott didn't like violence and the more peaceful the better. That's not to say he couldn't fight, cause he could. 

"So put together a group of celestial beings to what rule over supernatural?" He asked and I nodded slowly. "How would that work? Who's to say all the creatures would listen?"

"I have an idea" I Said happily smiling as I looked at Scott. "I have some calls to make, text Lydia meeting in library 1 hour"

-TIMESKIP-

"I'd like to thank you all for joining us here today" I Said looking the group of creatures gathered. "For as long as the supernatural has been around between us there has been war and bloodshed even between our own kind" I Said and one werewolf scoffed. 

"That can't be helped" she said and I sighed. "Why are we here?"

"We have devised a system that we believe will benefit us all fairly" Said Lydia. "A council of sorts"

"To create peace and prosperity I'm guessing?" Said a vampire from Paris. "What's in it for us?" 

"Beings of all kinds will have a say, everyone helps everyone who goes against us a network, a support system that will help us hide our true identities from the world" Scott said and I saw the faces of those around the room intrigued. "One person from each species becomes apart of the court to judge the criminals and give justice to the wronged, to give their kind a say and help the humans remain oblivious"

"Just because we all come together to do this who will lead us, what's to stop the leaders of each species from taking their kind to war with ours" said an elf from Brazil. "Who will control the factions leaders make sure they keep order among their people?"

"We will" I told her and she raised an eyebrow. "A true alpha, a banshee, a Hellhound who couldn't make it at this time and me"

"And what if a magic user overpowers you?" Asked a warlock who I could feel Haddonfield great power within him. "What then?"

"I won't be beaten" I told him waving my hands creating the Celtic knot that meant peace. And we were in a new world, flowers and trees bloomed and the sky looked into the universe. The creatures looked around in awe. "Welcome to the Celetial Plane" I Said before I walked towards the circular table. 

"Let the first meeting begin"