Chapter 27: No One Knows

Stiles POV 

"Alrighty, you said we had 2 things to discuss what's the other?" I asked Lydia alwhen we successfully planned Mays outfit, and let Derek know there would be a date. 

"You need to go on a date" she and I scowled srewing my face up, nooooo. "Oh come on Stiles your hot, embrace it go on a safe or at least a one night stand" she said and I groaned flopping on to floor, the couches were taken. "Stop being so dramatic"

"Dramatic? Dramatic? Why don't you call dramatic not wanting to go on a date ugh how long has it been oh yeah 4 months since you lost the guy you were completely and utterly in love with who fell off a train and now your grieving because when I saw Steve again and the invasion was over he told me that he was planning on proposing" I shouted and I only heard silence. "Aghhhh" I screamed since nobody spoke. 

"Why didnt you tell us?" Asked Mellissa an I sighed. I didn't want to talk about it because they didn't know him and how crazy he was and how it matched my crazy and that's gone and I font think anything would replace that. Bucky was the Steve to my Allison, or the Romeo to my Juliet where Juliet actually lived. 

"She didn't say anything because it was a different life and when I got Steve back, I guess she didn't want to talk about the fact she was still lonely" Said Allison through the phone and the others all nodded. 

"I'm going back to work" I said lowly before leaving. As I was working I felt a presence next to me and I turned to see Lydia working at the other til, the others in the bakery at the back. Maybe Malia should ha e come upfront instead. 

"Sorry if we upset you, we just worry" Said Lydia and I nodded smiling at the redhead before taking a customers order. 

—————————————-

Allison POV 

"We got a mission?" I asked Steve who nodded his head. Nodding I got my things together so we could head out. 

"Nats joining us" he told me. "She's picking us up in a few hours, thought I'd go for a run first" he said and I nodded. 

"Perfect, any excuse for coffee" I Said and he laughed before he headed out to where he usually ran. As Steve was running he was always going passed this guy who seemed to get more annoyed the more he passed him and then the guy had to stop to catch his breath infront of the bench I was sat on. "Sucks huh?" I asked patting the seat beside me. 

"What sucks?" He asked as he sat down accepting the water I offered him. 

"Thinking you maybe able to keep up and then not" I Said with a laugh and he glared. "I getnit I have to work with the asshole"

"Your the one that agreed to marry me" Said Steve as he passed which made me laugh. "I'm Allison" I Said holding my hand to put to...

"Sam" said the guy shaking the hand I offered him. "So, How'd you meet that guy?" He said with a look of mock disgust. 

"Eh you know how time travel can be" I Said and hisbhead whipped round to stare at me. "You must have seen the girl doing magic during the invasion in New York?" I asked and he nodded. "My twin sister, so when she accidentally sent us to the past you know how those things can be" I Said and the guy just laughed. 

"Next your going to tell me werewolves are real" he said with a laugh and then he saw my tight expression. "Oh god, what else is there?!" He asked which made me laugh. "Your fiancé know?" 

"No he obviously knows about Stiles but I just don't know how to tell him about werewolves" I Said watching as Steve got closer and closer. "Unless he knows already and is waiting for me to tell him to admit he knows" 

"Yeah that sounds like something anyone would do"

"Amen to that"

"Oh keep running you....... wait you know?!!"