Chapter 25: Everything's Magic

Stiles POV 

"Your doing what?" I asked Allison as her and Steve packed their things. "Allybear? Allypie and custard? Stevie? Lightning McSteve?" 

"Look Steve has been told he needs to move to Washington for work and I'm going with him but I'll come back every weekend or you come to us since you have magic which will be cheaper and we will make it work" said Allison reassuringly and I looked over at Steve glaring. 

"You know your the best and worse thing that's ever happened" I told him before I flopped onto their bed. "Call if you need help?"

"Yes and think about it this way you get your room back" Steve said with a smile as he went back to putting his underwear in a box. 

"Yeah but I've gotten used to having Peter as a cuddle buddy" I whined before quickly sitting up. "Me and Peter move in here and May and Melissa don't have to share a room any more" I Said and Allison nodded with a laugh. "Well while you 2 pack I'm going to tell my cuddle buddy of my plan" I told them before leaving.

"Not going to help us pack?" Allison asked ulset so I smirked. 

"Your leaving I'm not" I Said before I disappeared round the corner. Looking around the house I located Peter in Lydia and Malissa room with Peter senior looking I'm amused. "Oh yes girl Friday night" I Said with a laugh as I saw Peter Jr getting his make up done by Lydia, Malia was also looking kind of scared. 

"Help me" Said Peter before he got a slap from Lydia who was trying to do his lipstick. 

"We are moving into a bigger room Peter" I told the teen who frowned but didn't dare move his mouth. 

"Oh they finally got the courage to tell you" Said Malia as she looked among the products on Lydia's bed, she eventually just stopped with a confused and horrified look. "Did you really put all of this on his face?"

"Yes" Said Lydia before turning to me, I was just stood shocked. "Don't take it personally she was just scared you wouldn't support her decision to be with the man she loves"

"That makes me sound like a monster" I told the strawberry blonde who shrugged and I stormed out of the room back to where Allison and Steve who were still packing. "I support you, I'll miss you though" I Said hugging my twin who chuckled and hugged me back. And then Steve was joining the group hug. 

"Promise you won't burn the house down?"

"Nope"

-TIMESKIP-

"So why are we here again?" Asked Peter as we were in a low populated area of the city in the middle of the night. "I mean this place doesn't exactly seem like the safest place"

"Because we need to figure out the extent of your new powers" I told him and he nodded. "So let's see how long you can climb walls for" I said smirking and Peter nodded nervously before he did as he was told.

-TIMESKIP- 

"That hurt" Said Peter as he stood up again afternid sent a blast of energy at him. "I feel like it should have hurt more"

"Dude you should have a broken back" I told him and he nodded stunned. "Want to take a break?" 

"Nah I think if I only have one mental breakdown it would be better" he said so I nodded. 

"Webs?" 

"Fine"

-TIMESKIP-

"So no webs" I Said as Peter fell to the ground from the rooftop of a smallish building. "Magic?"

"Science" Said Peter and turned to me. I made a pouting face but Peter spoke again. "If science fails well go to magic but this is my body my powers my ways" he said so I nodded. 

"If your going to be a superhero you need a costume" I told him and he nodded. "Spandex would be better, be able to move with you and wouldn't be constricting"

"Don't make me look stupid" he said and I nodded. 

"You have school tomorrow let's go"

"Your the one who dragged me out in the middle of the night"

"Yes I did but that's not the point"

"Then What is the point?"

"We can get ice cream on the way home"