Chapter 19: Shoot To Thrill

Stiles POV 

I'd used a glamour to be able to blend in with the crowd that was outside the gala. I also used a glamour on Allison so she could tell us when Loki showed up at the gala, she was inside posing as someone who was suppose to be there in her fancy dress and everything. 

"Loki just stabbed a guy in the guy with this device, he's heading outside now" Said Allison in a calm voice through the earpieces. And then a guy with antlers was walking outside. Beforenit fully appeared hisbhair I have to admit looked kind of greasy. 

"Kneel before me" Said the guy as he rounded everyone up. I locked eyes with Allison through the crowd and she winked. "I Said kneel" he said again although this time he stamped his stick thingy on the ground. He was using a glamour to make it seem like there was more of him. But everyone was kneeling whilst I just stood, haha. "Do you think yourself better than me? A god you mortal. You were made to be ruled, you will know not true happiness until you surrendor your freedom" he said in maniacal voice as he saw me still standing. 

"I was wondering something actually before I signed my soul away" I Said working me way through the kneeling crowd towards the god. 

"Yeah I admit I would love to know what we'd actually be doing besides your bidding obviously" said another version of me which stood up in the crowd. 

"You know I got a psychology degree and I think this probably has to do with familial issues it's very common to want to be more than you already are and work put your own identity if you find out your adopted" Said another version which made Loki look around confused. 

"What is this?!!" Loki shouted outraged. 

"God I would  of want to be controlled by someone with anger issues, and besides I'm just using your tricks buddy" said another fake me although I put this one in different clothes. 

"Enough!!" The 'god' shouted before he shot the latest version of me. He grew angry and shot then all and made them disappear. "You think yourself like me? A god?" He said in a hysterical voice when it was only him. "You are nothing more than a girl, and the rest of you my subjectsand in the end you will always kneel" he shouted angry until an old man stood up. 

"Not to men like you" said the old man and oh god my heart melted. 

"There are no men like me" Said Loki seemingly amused. 

"There are always men like you" corrected the old man and I went to stand by his side. 

"Look to your elder and the stupid girl people, let them be an example" Said Loki as he was about to shoot us with his glowing stick thingy. And as he shot the blast Steve landed infront of us blocking the attack with his shield. 

"You know the last time I was in Germany and I saw a man standing above everyone else, we ended up disagreeing" Said Steve walking forward. Allison stood, the glamour removed which left herb the altered tactical gear. It was similar to Steve's, couple power woooooh. She had an arrow notched and I moved to stand with them too but I had black gear on, boring I know. I feel like I should get a colour theme. 

"The solider, the man out of time" Said Loki with a laugh as he stood after being knocked down by the backlash of his blast.

"I'm not the one who's out of time" Said Steve as the quinjet with Natasha in appeared. I realised now that Germany wasn't actually a warm place at night so being the reasonable person that I am I clicked my fingers and a ball of green light appeared over them. 

"What is some little magic trick suppose to scare me?" Loki asked win a laugh, he was too confident. I threw the light at him and it hit his face. He was instantly unconscious. 

"You couldn't have done that sooner?" Asked Allison and I laughed. 

"I found his daddy issues entertaining" I laughed as I moved towards the landed quinjet. Which started playing AC/DC. And then Stark appeared in his suit. 

"What did I miss everything?" He said upset as he landed. "Perfect" He said exasperated. "Agent Romanoff, good to see you" he waved to the quinjet. "Captain" he nodded to Steve. 

"Mr. Stark" Said Steve also with a nodd in the same tense voice. 

"Allison"

"Stiles" we mocked them which made the corner of Steve's lips whirl upwards as he looked our way. "We going or what?" Said Allison motioning towards the quinjet and Loki. 

"Yeah magictakes a lot of of me, I demand curly fries and a cheeseburger"