•one•

"I'm drawn to you, Noona

"I'm drawn to you, Noona."

"So much has happened  and yet this story has only just begun."

Present

"Now for our next performer!" the host shouts, her voice booming throughout the arena "This artist who has only just recently debuted in America has managed to be nominated tonight for not only one but five AMA awards!"

The speakers vibrate through the walls backstage. The huge crowd goes wild, tearing down the silence and filling up the arena with loud cheers and screams. Instead of feeling at ease by hearing all the loud support and excitement, you feel incredibly nervous. The nervousness grows as the cheers grow louder and louder, your heart thudding uncontrollably.

It's just another work day, you silently tell yourself, just act like he's not in the audience.

A familiar warmth of a hand is felt upon your shoulder, the balminess seeping through your thick coat to flow comfort into your clogged up nerves. The timing matches perfectly to the last time.

In burning curiosity, you turn around hastily to see whether after all this time, he's actually standing behind you.

.

Past

The sense of a bolstering warm hand on your back causes you to turn around, interrupting the battle you were fighting anxiously in your head. You meet eyes with breathtakingly handsome blonde man standing before you, his beauty magically causing all of your screaming thoughts to fall silent. A concerned look collides with his soft but manly features, the worried furrow of his eyebrows disrupting the smooth golden skin as he tilts his head at you.

"Are you okay?" he asks sympathetically, letting his question slip out of his plump lips as he keeps a hold on your shoulder, his grip slightly squeezing the edge in comfort when he captures the distress in your eyes.

Completely astounded by the beautiful man, a few seconds pass before you fully process his words.

"Huh?" you snap out of the trance, pulled back into reality. "Me? Yeah no I'm fine. I'm great, fantastic actually."

You laugh nervously and scratch the back of your neck while looking down. There's not enough confidence in you to stare at such a beautiful human for a long time.

"You sure?" he repeats his question, not enough belief in his tone to let his concern falter.

You drop a nod to the ground, feeling his stubborn eyes follow your sinking head as he finally releases your shoulder from his grip.

Following a sigh, you surrender your defenses and confide in the handsome stranger.

"Okay, fine, I'm not. I'm sorry. I'm actually about to perform well I mean not to sing, more of just like a backup dancer so it's not even that big of a deal but still you can't blame a girl who's about to perform in front of thousands of people." you finish your ramble with a silent curse.