•fifteen•

The sky was lit with stars

The sky was lit with stars. It was your second time walking underneath the stars with Jungkook and you loved it. You even loved it more than playing Overwatch with him. That was when he was at his cutest and the goofy young boy would spring out. But here under the luminous stars you felt like he was showing a different side. A mature side, a sophisticated side, his romantic side.

Although the sky was black, your night was lit by the fairy lights hanging across the lake. They stretched over the calm water and then wrapped themselves around the delicate trees, creating a luminous view.

"Wow," you say in awe, gazing around the place. You feel like you've stepped into your fantasy. Walking in a beautiful place, next to a beautiful man, wearing a beautiful dress.

Which meant you were freezing your ass off. You try not to complain or make it obvious. Jungkook was definitely going to give his jacket as soon as he noticed but you didn't want him to suffer so you stay quiet. As soon as your hands reach up to rub the goosebumps on your arms he takes one look and removes his jacket.

"No, Jungkook." you refuse, holding your hands up "I'm fine, I really am."

He doesn't say anything, just pushes your defenseless hands away and wraps his jacket around you. '

"Thanks." you mumble, you curl your fingers around the edge of the fabric to pull tighter over your shivering body.

He slides his hand into yours and squeezes it, rubbing his thumb over your knuckles to give warmth and comfort. "So," he looks up at the sky "I think this my third time seeing you drunk."

You give him a confused look "Third? But I've only drunk in front of you twice."

"True, I mean I didn't actually see you drink but there was definitely something wrong with you the second time."

You punch Jungkook in the shoulder lightly and he chuckles. "Whenever your not in your right mind you always call me your prince." he carries on.

"I'll be honest with you," he says "my heart always skips a beat when you call me that." his look down upon yours and you can feel your heart skipping a beat instead.

"But since your not calling me your prince right now I guess you're really not drunk." he turns away.

"Of course I'm not drunk I only-JUNGKOOK THERE'S A BUG ON YOUR SHOULDER!" you shout all of a sudden pointing at Jungkook's shoulder wildly with wide eyes. You pause in your footsteps and so does he.

"Oh my gosh. Ew, ew, ew."

Jungkook looks down at his shoulder and brushes off the black spot "Noona, it's just a piece of black charcoal from the grill. Chill."

"Oh." you stare dumbly at his shoulder, your finger still pointed in the air. He grins at your goofiness and grabs your finger that's raised in the air, lacing the rest of his fingers with yours.