•forty•

A/N: One of the last chapters

A/N: One of the last chapters. Ending soon, so enjoy xx

For the 30th time you toss your body onto your other side, shifting into a different position to get comfortable again. It takes you a while of course.

8 months and 3 weeks in, your belly was now the biggest it has ever been.  Even when you needed to sit you always felt like you needed all seven men to help you up. It also didn't help the number of times you managed to fall even though you're pregnant.

Visits to the doctor had also become more frequent than ever. You swore you knew just about every nurse and doctor in the Seoul hospital now.

"Ah, this is gonna be an early one." the doctor had said last week, looking up from his clipboard and giving a knowing smile. 

That doctor always really pissed you off. To be honest, just about everyone was pissing you off these days. Ask Jungkook, he knew best since he had been suffering the most from your frequent mood swings and psychotic cravings for a pizza at 4am in the morning. 

But yeah, you're baby was definitely sooner than expected.

You struggle with a strong grimace on your face as you gradually turn yourself, making sure not to wake the other massive sleeping baby next to you at 3am.

You weren't sure if you could wake up Jungkook if you tried anyway, the dude always slept as deep as the Pacific Ocean. His body always in the same position throughout the entire night, sleeping as peaceful and still as a rock on a calm beach.

You hardcore envy the lucky bastard. As the journey of being pregnant continues, sleep had started to become more and more of an impossible task to achieve. Counting down the days until you could finally give birth became a habit.

As well as having massive bags underneath your eyes, you also felt incredibly fat and big. Any chance to look in the mirror you felt like crying.

Jungkook would always tell you to stop saying things like that and then you would ask why, he would simply reason: "because you're pregnant, you're supposed to be fat and big."

And as much as his words were true, they didn't help one bit.

Jungkook's groin didn't feel so good that day. Not after you had kneed him in the balls out of fury.

The asshole was actually supposed to be your body pillow right now, instead he had curled up into a ball. And while it was cute and you enjoyed staring at his angelic face for a proper hour, you needed your body pillow back.

Your body lies stiff and exhausted. At this point you just wanted someone to knock you out just so that you could get at a solid hour of good sleep.

Out of frustration, a huff exits from your chest and your nails dig into the sheets below you. Not knowing that you're already on the edge of the bed you once again turn your body over.