•twenty nine•

A/N: Just warning y'all beforehand that this is going to really angry sex so it's about to get real rough

Any other night you would have been surprised by his grip, by his low voice. But tonight there was something else driving your arousal. Anger.

Jungkook's chest heaves against yours as you both breathe in each other's oxygen. His fiery gaze sends shivers down to your core. It was so hot, you were melting.

"Hasn't anyone ever taught you a lesson? Have you never had a consequence for your bad behavior?"

His husky voice comes out in a low growl. A heated few seconds of silence pass by as you hold his stare with fire of your own.

Jungkook could feel his throbbing dick grow bigger at the close proximity and you could feel it too. His hard member pressing hard against your wet area.

"Fuck you." is all you say in return.

Jungkook smirks. His last words is what makes everything break free. "Oh I will."

Captivating your lips with his, he forces his mouth onto yours. His aggressive lips part your mouth and he bites down on your lip hard. You gasp at the assertive force of his body, hands roaming all over tugging at your body to make sure each other's body were as close as they could be. His hands intertwine with your hair to tug at it, making your neck arch your back so that you involuntarily deepen the kiss.

Despite it being hard to breathe you don't rebel against his strength.

He continues to bruise your lips, his tongue so instantaneous and urgent. It overpowers all of your senses when it pulsates and makes contortive sweeps of your mouth's vault.

Losing all sense of control you don't hesitate to devour the fuming lips of his, kissing him back with such need and desperation to satisfy your burning hormones. Tongues mesh as they attack each other. Mouths moving fiercely to justify it's war of lust.

Finally releasing your wrists, Jungkook hooks his hands under your thighs. He hauls you up in the air and walks you over to the glass table in the center of the balcony. Your hands instantly move to his hair, curling his locks in your fingers.

Flashbacks of the last time Jungkook had fucked you on a table flash into your mind. Except you knew this time was going to be nothing like that time. Because Jungkook was mad.

You didn't know what to expect but by his dominant actions so far you knew it was going to be a rough ride. There was no fear in your body though. Sensual energy was burning throughout, waiting to be released. It had been so long since you had been touched by a man, especially like this.

As if Jungkook knew what you were thinking about he snarls "I'm going to fuck you senseless."

Before you can retort with a snark comment, his next actions instantly confirms his statement. His hands attacks your clothes. He grabs the cleavage of your dress and yanks at it, his veiny arms ripping the fabric apart. You gasp at his strength but your mind refuses to care about the torn expensive clothing. Your breasts spring open into view, no bra to protect your mounds from Jungkook's watering mouth.