•six•

You ring the doorbell and wait outside BTS's dorm nervously

You ring the doorbell and wait outside BTS's dorm nervously. You look around taking in the view of the massive building.

This entire thing can't be their dorm can it?

It had taken you a while to actually find the dorm, you had been roaming around for over 30 minutes before your dumbass Google maps finally set you on the right track.

Seriously it was almost as if your phone hates your guts.

It was Jin who opened the door for you. His long figure standing in front you, a cheerful smile upon his face.

"Y/N!" he says happily.

"Jin!"

He greets you with a weird dance, you laugh and join him.

"Come in." he says after you guys finish your little dancing ceremony.

You remove the green converse from your feet and continue walking. You gasp.

"What.the.actual.fuck?" you say aloud. Jin chuckles at your reaction and leads you further into their home.

Their dorm was massive.

As Jin guides you, taking you through room into room into room, you're mouth stays agape. It was hard to take in the beautiful dorm. Elegant painting and decorations were everywhere and yet every room still looked so empty because of how much space was available.

All you could do was stare. You finally reach a massive room where Namjoon and Taehyung were watching anime on a large television.

"Guess who has decided to visit?" Jin announces as you both walk in.

Taehyung lifts his sleepy head from his pillow "Oh hi, Noona" he says softly with a gentle grin.

"Sup, Y/N." Namjoon greets.

"Hey guys, um" you take out what you've been holding behind your back and place it on the couch.

All three men immediately rush to the large pizza box. Taehyung opens it first "Oh my gosh, she got pepperoni and cheese."

Jin takes a big whiff of the pizza.

"P-I-Z-Z-A, pizza." he mutters himself.

Namjoon breaks his heartwarming stare away from the pizza and looks at you. "What did we do to deserve you?"

"He's right, you're welcome here anytime and so is pizza." Taehyung says with a huge smile spread across his face as he picks up a slice.

"Hyuuuuung!" you hear a familiar voice shout "Am I smelling what I think I'm smelling?"

"Yah, hide it! If he sees it he's going to eat everything." Jin quickly says. Namjoon grabs the pizza box and slides it under the couch in a second. He looked determined to protect his food.