•thirty five•

*warning*

*contains sexual mature content because it's been a while*

"Definitely not George!"

"What?" Jungkook whines through the phone, his voice reminding you of small childs "Why not?"

Your free hand plays around with the bubbles in the bathtub and you scrunch up your face into a grimace as you try to imagine calling your future son George.

"Jungkook, all I can imagine is white and blonde ass boy running around the garden in suspenders and capri shorts. And calling him like 'George! Time for tea!' so hell to the motherfucking no."

A high pitched laugh sounds from the other end causing a giddy feeling in your chest. "Okay okay, any ideas?"

"Umm...." you think deeply, lifting a leg from the soapy water to inspect the millions of bubbles dripping down from it "How about Minseo if it's a girl and Minjae if it's a boy?"

Jungkook groans immediately at your suggestion "Why Korean names? I want it to be a little creative."

Dropping your leg back into the bathtub, a splash of water makes it way onto the white tiles of the floor. "Creative? You want it to be creative and you go with George?"

"Yup." you can almost hear his cheesy grin "Or how about an Italian name? I'd rather have a name from your country then mine."

Resting your head against the back of the tub, a concentrated look intrudes your resting features "Hmm, an Italian name?"

"Yeah like....Ariana Grande?"

Your eyes drop into a glare and you sit straight back up again "Really? Just because she's hot?"

Jungkook chuckles happily "And a freaking vocal legend of course."

You shake your head at the giddy fanboy "You know what? Forget it. Let's just find out the gender first and then we'll figure out the name."

"Whatever you want, babe." his voice soothingly slides into your ears sending a sensual feeling through your body.

"You still in the bathtub?"

You hum in response.

"Good, don't get out. I'm a bit sweaty from rehearsal so I'm gonna need a wash."

You smile through your answer "Alright, hot stuff. Better hurry up though because all the bubbles are disappearing."

His husky voice tingles your ears "Prepare yourself, Noona. The water won't be the only making you wet."

You almost have to hold in a whimper. How could this guy make you feel such a way just through his voice?

"Oh and babe?"

"Yeah?" you breathe out.

"What do you think of the name Georgia?"

At his mood ruining question you roll your eyes so hard it hurts your head. "Oh for crying out loud, I'm so done with this conversation."