•twenty two•

The sun rests heavily on your smooth golden skin, rejuvenating your pores

The sun rests heavily on your smooth golden skin, rejuvenating your pores. Many clouds attempt to keep the sun out, keeping it trapped inside to increases the cold atmosphere of the harsh winter. But winter was now fading and the sun was growing stronger, giving warmth and light to all of your surroundings.

Your body relaxes under the rays of light in the backyard of BTS's dorm. It had been a few weeks since you got to the point in your relationship where you had move in with your boyfriend. It wasn't an easy progress since the rest of Jungkook's hyungs weren't so keen on letting their baby boy leave their roof. So it eventually came down to the agreement of you moving in with the rest of them. Sharing a heavenly sized room with your love, making video games and everything else so much more easier to share with him.

You breathe in the fresh air deeply and then release it back into the atmosphere. Your eyes stay closed as you entire body sinks deep into the soft grass, the earth bedding you gently.

The past few months were turning out to be a hectic blur. Schedules were filled constantly, as soon as one would clear up another event would quickly come, adding to the chaos of your new life. Rehearsal after rehearsal. Concert after concert. Interview after interview. Thankfully your schedules were always somewhat similar to BTS's. It kept you close with them despite how busy you both were. Sharing the same waiting rooms, going to rehearsal's together and even eating together. It was almost as if you were all just one K-pop group.

Jungkook watches your body laid out on the grass from the window, a smile blessing his face while he watches you calmly get the free time you deserve. The way your body rests against the green and shines underneath the beautiful light awes him. He could stare at you for an eternity and never get sick of it. You were his whole universe and a universe he wanted to keep forever.

His eyes break from studying your calm figure to study the ring box in his hand instead. As his fingers flicks the box open the sight of a stunning white diamond with cuts of sapphire blending into it rests on a loop of smooth silver comes into view. He inspects carefully, imagining how the big and colorful rock would look on your delicate finger.

Jungkook never knew how to shop for you for things like this. It had always just been food and comics that you ever asked for. He had bought you a few hoodies and small bracelets but everything else was just not in your liking.

Onstage you were always covered head to toe in glamorous accessories and clothes but as soon as you got offstage it was all about wearing either his clothes or your famous style of wearing a crop top and sweats. He never complained, never told you how to dress because he knew he had no right to. And to be honest he wouldn't trade the way you looked in his clothes for the world. Especially when you wore his big white t shirts and nothing else.

Taehyung was the one who went with him to go hunting for the ring. He originally asked Jimin because he knew about his hyung's obsession for rings but sadly Jimin had bluntly declined, refusing to give a reason why. Taehyung was definitely second on his list. With his older friend's daring fashion sense and exotic wardrobe, he was sure that Taehyung would somewhat have an idea of what a decent ring looked like.