•sixteen•

*Warning*

*Mature content*

Jungkook's eyes shoot open as he witnesses the huge splash

"Noona!"

Jungkook's heart freezes at the sight of your body being engulfed by the dark water. He jumps into the water without hesitation. The water isn't too deep but Jungkook still finds himself swimming deeply until he sees a faint figure.

You feel your body sinking lower, waiting for your back to hit the floor. You notice a body moving towards and you move to make an effort to swim. Clawing through the water his hands search the dark until they catch the thin fabric of your dress. He finds the rest of your body and blindly pulls you into his arms.

With one arm around your waist he kicks his legs to swim upwards, you against his body.

You gasp, your lungs sucking in deeply for oxygen. Jungkook carries you out of the water and places you upon the grass. He pants and falls next to you, his body aligns with yours. Both of your chests rise and fall heavily as oxygen refills your lungs.

"Well," he pants out "I guess I should getting used to these kind of things."

You sit up and face him "Jungkook, I am so sorry. Oh my gosh all your clothes are wet now. You're going to be so cold-"

He grips your wrist and pulls you down to his chest. "Then you'll have to keep me warm."

You don't say a word more. Two wet bodies stick together, under the stars. All you can hear is the breathing of Jungkook and the beating of his heart.

"Y/N," he says, stroking your wet hair while softly chuckling "You really are something else."

You bury your head deeper into his chest. Could it get any more embarrassing?

.

A trail of water follows your footsteps as puddles continuously form wherever you go. Guilt flows through you as you walk down the hall, wetting the hotel's carpet floors. Jungkook and you didn't stay too long outside since it was freezing and being soaking wet wasn't going to help anything. Your sandals ended up breaking, which meant Jungkook had carried you the rest of the way until you reached the hotel.

The secretaries at the desk didn't say a word. Their eyes simply followed both of your soaked bodies trudged into the elevator, wetting the floor as you went. You gave an apologetic smile.

Sighing, you approach your door and fumble around for your hotel card. Realizing you don't have it you mutter "Damn it." You thud your head against your door and let out a groan, your body begging for a hot shower as shivers.

"Lost your key?"

You jump at the sound of Jungkook's voice. You thought he had already gone to his room but he was behind you making sure you entered safely. Leaving his question in the air you stare at his thin white shirt sticking close to his chest. His nipples slightly poking through and the shape of his defined abs clearly visible. He combs a hand through his wet hair as notices you staring.