•four•

Words snapping you back into reality, you blink deeply into his eyes and hold the stiff stare until a switch turns on in your brain and you break it into millions of broken pieces

"Uh, yeah. Sorry." You scramble to get off his lap clumsily, pushing your weight off his muscled body.

You stand by his side, waiting for him to react to the awkward situation. But he doesn't even look at you. Instead he focuses on his own reflection in the mirror. He studies himself for a painfully long time. You stand there awkwardly fidgeting with the rings on your fingers. You twirl them around multiple times, impatiently waiting and counting down the seconds of silence.

He finally moves and leans forward, staring closely as he inspects his face in detail.

"Can you do something about this?" he requests, pointing at the smudged area of his lips. He still doesn't spare you a glance.

"Oh, sorry." You apologize, finally moving from still stance. You search the table for tissues or any type of cloth to fix it.

Your eyes capture a packet full of wet wipes lying open and you pull one from it. Slightly shaking you gulp and move closer towards him again. The familiar body heat radiates off him. Carefully, you rub the smudged area gently until the only tint that is visible is on his lips. You don't dare look into his eyes again, still embarrassed from a few moments ago, and pull back to stand next to him again.

You silently wait for him to dismiss. It was all you wanted from him at that moment.

He looks at the mirror again, moving his head side to side. Still not looking at you, he voices another suggestion. "Maybe a little eyeliner?"

You gotta be kidding me.

All you wanted to do was run out of that room, stuff your face in a pillow and scream. How the fuck did all the makeup artists manage to do this without completely falling in love with the guy?

You were starting to feel like Jungkook was only asking for eyeliner just to tease you. Feeling agitated, you sigh "Sorry bruv. That ain't my area."

You chuck the wet wipe onto the table, disrupting the neatly arranged make up tools, and turn around to leave. Before you can take a step a hand grabs your wrist, halting your escape.

"Noona" a low voice calls you.

You turn around to see Jungkook staring at you. His eyes wide and pleading like a sad little puppy. You feel yourself melt under his gaze. "Please?"

And with that small 'please' you felt like giving him not just some eyeliner but your entire heart. You sigh again, looking down at the ground. You were going to regret this.

I'm gonna kill that lady.

You pick up the pencil and position yourself, hovering over him. A small grin spreads over his face while he stares at you.