•thirteen•

"I hope you're hungry

"I hope you're hungry."

Jungkook helps push your chair in, the legs scrape the roof's floor. He lets go of the delicate chair and moves towards his seat opposite of you. He doesn't take his eyes off you the whole time.

"Um, I actually ate something at like six ish." Straight after your confession your stomach rumbles loudly as it calls out for food. Jungkook definitely hears it since he instantly laughs at the sound.

"Wow, Noona. You're such a pig." he says, his lips pulled back to show his straight white teeth while a high pitched laugh sounds from his throat. When he sees your furious reaction he immediately tries to change his words "I meant like a little pig, a cute pig."

You're jaw drops at his comment and your cheeks redden with embarrassment and anger.

"Pig? PIG?!" you exclaim, your eyebrows raised out of surprise. "Excuse me? You're the one who eats for five people everyday and basically runs whenever your senses catch the slightest mention of banana chips."

"Hmmmm." he sits back and licks his lips "Banana chips are gooood." He emphasizes the word 'good' causing you to slightly smile at his cuteness.

"Not as good as chilli hot dogs though." you retort.

His eyes widen and he sits straight up again at the mention of hot dogs "That shit is crazy, like especially when they add the cheese and mustard."

"Eh." you shrug, your eyebrows furrowing as you think "I don't think mustard goes as well as the sweet chilli sauce though. Because then if you have that it mixes with the-"

"The bacon flakes? Oh my gosh, that's the bomb."

"It evens out the spice too." you add and he nods in agreement.

While you have the most important conversation of both your lives you eventually take off the metal cover of the plate to reveal your dinner. A gasp escapes your mouth as the sight and the smell of heaven flourish your senses.

You look up at him, your eyes almost tearing up. "I can't believe you ordered the Pizza Meat Bomb with all kinds of meat and three layers of cheese."

He shrugs "Well, I mean. Every time you were hungry you always said," He sits back and bites his lips while furrowing his eyebrows and nodding. You realize he was making an attempt to do an impression of you and he gets it spot on "Ah, Jungkook. You know what would be good? A Pizza Meat Bomb. You only get it in Miami and the reason they call it a bomb is because as soon as you taste you would just die! Just plain die!"

He exaggerates all the words just like you do when you talk while widening his eyes and making them small again at the end of each sentence. Instead of getting mad, you find yourself laughing at his perfect imitation.

"Yah, Jungkookie!" you clap your hands together like a retarded seal and giggle at his imitation. He laughs along but then his expression soften and he simply gazes at you with gentle smile as he watches you laugh.