•fourteen•

"So did you get some dick in the end?"

"HOSEOK!" you slap Hoseok hard on the back, making him spill his large glass of beer on the table. Drops splash onto the grill as well which makes it sizzle. He sniggers, grabbing napkins mop up his drink. You check around anxiously to see if anyone else at the dinner table had heard his question. Jungkook thankfully was on another table.

The restaurant was roaring with sounds of laughter and glasses clinking together. People were indulged in conversations, enjoying the meat of the Korean BBQ. Tonight was BTS's and Big Hit's staff last night in America. And they decided to celebrate it with Korean food. That's right. Everyone was in America, where you'd expect them to eat American food especially since it was their last night but yet here you were, under everyone's request to eat Korean food.

You didn't understand it but considering you were the only foreigner out of all the staff, you couldn't argue with them. They had to rent out the entire restaurant since there was so many staff that came on tour.

Jimin, sitting opposite of you and Hoseok, is the only one who hears his question. He glares at Hoseok and grabs his drink. Chugging down a few gulps of beer, all Hoseok had been talking about was how you and Jungkook were so cute together.

He hasn't even asked her out yet, for fuck's sake.

Placing his glass back down he wipes the dripping beer from his lips. He rolls his eyes to himself and scoffs, unnoticed.

"I'm just asking." Hoseok defends himself, holding two hands up in the air while trying to look innocent. You expect him to stop there but he carries on "Because I mean, Jungkook is still our baby. And even though he ain't apart of the Kim line. He still got a pretty big di-"

"Oh my gosh, hey Jungkook." you abruptly say, quickly interrupting Hoseok's words before he could finish his sentence.

Jungkook appears out of the blue, holding a plate and food pliers. Jimin looks above him to see Jungkook lean in to grab a few pieces of hot meat off the grill. He smiles at you while Jimin inwardly glowers at him.

"Hey Noona," he says "Just grabbing a few pieces of beef if you don't mind. All we got down there is chicken."

"No worries, take as much as you want." you offer.

Hoseok looks between the both of you, a sly smile spread across his face. When you look at him he subtly nods at you, his hands lifting up to give you an okay sign and then sliding in a finger from his other hand into the hole.

You scowl at him and stamp on his foot as hard as you can, making him lift his knee and bash it against the wooden table. A loud 'Ow!' escapes his mouth and he frowns at you, rubbing his sore knee.

Jungkook barely seems to notice over the loud commotion going on throughout the rest of the restaurant and continues to stack up his plate with beef, his plate almost full.