•nineteen•

Your legs tiredly carry you off the Music Bank stage after several rehearsals

Your legs tiredly carry you off the Music Bank stage after several rehearsals. You collapse onto the nearest chair in front you and rest your head back. You wonder how BTS managed to do this kind of thing all the time. The amount of practice you had been going through since this morning was exhausting. With your eyes closed all you wanted to do in that moment was go home rest. But you couldn't. Not today.

Not on the day you were going to make your debut stage.

The thought of it sends a thrill through your body, releasing you of your tiredness. When your eyes open again multiple stylists and make up artists swarm around you. While one fixes your hair, the other holds a fan for you while wiping the sweat off your face.

You stay silent as they the women pamper you, simply taking in long breaths for recovery.

"Uh, Y/N?"

You focus your eyes on your new manager, Hyung-woo, between the people surrounding you. "Yeah?"

"Your fans have started filling up the seating area now so we're going to go live in about 10 minutes okay?" he states, his black hair disheveled from all the running around he's been doing since early this morning. You and Hyung-woo have a general friendship. You hadn't grown so close to him yet but for the time that you spent with him a kind relationship was growing between the two of you.

"Fans?" you says, sitting up abruptly. A stylist softly hisses at your sudden movement. You mumble an apology and rise from your chair. Moving closer to the stage, you try to get a glimpse of the people sitting outside.

The entire seating area was packed, not one seat was left. Young boys and girls chat among each other excitedly, anticipation rising in the air. Big Hit hadn't released your light stick yet but almost everyone had brought a simple light stick prepared to cheer you on instead.

Your jaw drops to the ground at the sight. You turn to your manager, shocked "B-but how? My song was only released yesterday."

Hyung-woo shrugs "Maybe it's because your from the same company as BTS?"

Your mouth closes and you look towards the ground, subtly nodding. "Right."

The possibility of all those people only appearing to support someone else creates an unsettling feeling inside you. Your manager notices your immediate response and panics "Or it could be that your song was so good. Remember, Y/N? It debut at No.17 on the charts. That's pretty great."

A smile lifts your face at his reminder. "I like that reason better."

You goofily grin at him and he smiles back. "Okay, five minutes yeah?"

You nod, excited. But at the same time a huge amount of nervousness enters you, sinking you into the ground. You feel a small hand on your back and the familiar touch surprises you. You spin around, not clearly sure whether it was the person you were thinking of.