•twenty five•

*WARNING: SEXUAL HARASSMENT*

Present:

Pressing a floor number, the steel elevator doors close and lock you into a small empty space. You let out a sigh as you hopelessly take out your phone, checking for a reply once more.

Me: Hey, Nessie. Can you come rescue me from something?

It had been a while since you heard from your friend, Vanessa. She had called you the moment you landed back in America. You told her you were busy and would have to catch up another time. Schedules became so busy that it became a habit of declining offer after offer to meet up with her.

You couldn't help but feel the jealousy in her tone every time she talked to you about your career. The uneasy "I'm so happy for you." would stiffly come out. You both were back up dancers with big dreams but only one of you made it. A promise was made with each other that if one of you guys ever accomplished your dreams, you'd help the other one out. But not once did you ever call her back about it. And now after the calls and texts died down you weren't surprised to be finding no reply from her.

Thing is you needed to get out this place. And fast.

The AMAs award show was nearing the end and the after party was approaching soon. BTS didn't go to the after party last year but you weren't going to risk the chance of bumping into them. Not only that but after tonight you had completely lost you appetite to do anything. All you wanted to do was going home and cry into a bowl of ice cream on your couch.

Biting your lip, the elevator stops at a floor before your destination. The doors ding! and slide open to reveal one of the last people you wanted to see standing before you.

Jimin gulps awkwardly. His eyes meet yours widening slightly and then drop to his feet. You continue to chew at your lips as you avoid his gaze. He shuffles stiffly to other side of the elevator and presses a floor number.

When the doors close Jimin looks in your direction, watching silently while you play with the rings on your fingers. A small smile plays on his face as he realizes that you still keep your old habits. You feel his eyes resting on you but refuse to meet them.

The last time you guys were alone things didn't fall out so well. Jimin can't help but feel all of the guilt rushing back in him as he plays back the memory. He had no right to do what he did and he felt like an asshole for doing so.

You feel a huge amount of unease on your chest.

He wouldn't do it again...would he?

Jimin runs a hand through his raven hair and clears his throat, startling you.

"Y/N"

His low and serious voice causes you jump. You look up and lock eyes with him. "I, um, I-I'm sorry. About you know....what happened...what I did to you."