•thirty eight•

*A/N: it feels like its been a century

*A/N: it feels like its been a century. Oh well, first week of exams are over and I had a little free time so here ya go*

*warning*

*mature content*

Your feet continuously tap at the cold floor of the Hope world studio, teeth tugging at the flesh of your lips repetitively as they nibble away your worries. A black phone of yours lies clutched in your hand, holding tightly on to it. You wait cautiously for any type of call.

While you stare straight ahead at the the bare wall front of you, Yoongi and Hoseok keep their focus on the computer. Their chatter deeply center on the production of Jin's new song, finishing what they weren't able to before.

Hoseok breathes out his irritation, causing Yoongi to pause in his suggestions. While your thoughts get louder so does the tapping of your foot.

Hoseok whips around and shoots a soft glare towards you. "Y/N, quit it."

You barely acknowledge his snap, holding your pointless stare on the blank wall. Yoongi watches your anxious eyes capture nothing as you simply ignore Hoseok.

"Y/N" he says your name gently.

Your head darts in their direction and your foot freezes, staying planted on the ground. You study the two expressions for a few seconds.

"Oh sorry." you immediately apologize "I'll be quiet, don't worry. Just go back to whatever you were doing."

You clutch your phone to your chest and quickly shuffle to the couch, plopping yourself onto it as your wild eyes take focus to the floor and your finger starts to rapidly tap against the back of your phone.

Hoseok and Yoongi feel the need to give a few words of comfort but their chance is thrown away by the sound of someone knocking on the front door. The solid glassed door slides open, revealing the man that you had been impatiently waiting for all this time.

"Jungkook!"

You rush to him, springing your arms wide open to wrap themselves around his tall form. A certain warmness fills Jungkook's heart as he feels your body close to his. All the anger he wants to hold onto fades away as he lets out a heavy breath into your hair and lifts his arms to hug you back.

Hoseok smiles a little, along with Yoongi as they watch the couple embrace each other.

When you pull back your eyes stay filled with worry. Your hands fly straight up to cup your boyfriend's face, inspecting his bruise.

"Oh my gosh, Kookie. Why did you have to get hurt?"

Although he was enjoying the warm tingling your hand was sending to his skin, he gently grasps your wrist and pulls it down. Without smiling he delivers an assurance "I'm fine, babe. Really."