•twenty eight•

Jin stands awkwardly in his position for a solid minute, not moving a muscle

Jin stands awkwardly in his position for a solid minute, not moving a muscle. He gulps, eyes wide and unmoving from the pair making out aggressively in front of him.

He glances around to see if anyone else was looking and finds Jimin and Hoseok standing a few metres away, shocked.

Hoseok's mouth falls open, the liquid he was suppose to swallow falls back into the glass in his hand. Jimin's looks at his younger friend not only with shock but a tang of disgust.

The hyungs had never seen their maknae like this. Jungkook wouldn't ever be the type to go around kissing women he didn't even like. And now there he was, forcing himself to kiss a stranger just to get his ex to feel terrible.

Jungkook feels all the eyes on him and breaks the kiss. His head darts in your direction to see if you were still gawking at him but when he looks up, you're no where to be found.

Camilla attempts to bring Jungkook back into the kiss, leaning closer and forcing his head downwards.

Jungkook resists her grip and grabs her wrist from his neck. He leans his body away from hers.

"I know a room nearby." she says, fidgeting with the black belt of his trousers. She bites her lip, her red lipstick all messed up from decorating Jungkook's lips.

He continues to avoid her gaze as he frantically looks over the group of people, trying to find your familiar face.

"Hyung." he turns to Jin. "Did you see where she went?"

Jin shakes his head, joining in on the search.

Jimin approaches the three in the corner to rescue. He grabs Camilla's wrist and pulls her body off Jungkook's, releasing him from the struggle of the needy woman.

"She went out onto the balcony, Jungkook." Jimin informs. Camilla whines at his strong grip but he ignores her.

Jungkook eyes Jimin's imprisonment on Camilla, without moving a muscle.

Why would he care where you were in the first place? It's not like you wanted to see him anyway.

"Jungkook, just go. You need to." Jin says, urgently. Interrupting the doubtful thoughts indulging you.

The simple orders process into Jungkook's brain. He needs to.

Without anymore hesitation Jungkook walks out of the corner. He pushes past the people of the crowd, mumbling 'sorry's. His legs pick up the pace as he runs out of the party room to find you.

He needs to.

.

Lifting the cigarette to your mouth, you curl your lips over the edge and suck in. The fumes exhilarate your lungs as you part your lips to let out the harmful smoke into the clean air. You tap the cigarette against the railing.