•forty one•

*A/N: Prepare yourself for the last chapter 😭❤️*

Jungkook's eyes flutter open, his mind gradually awaking the rest of his body

Jungkook's eyes flutter open, his mind gradually awaking the rest of his body. He feels a familiar weight in his arms that's tucked in close to his body. As the bright light hits his pupil, he grimaces and clenches his eyes shut again, burying his head into your neck for protection.

His minds rests him into falling asleep for another five minutes before it tells him that he's had enough recharge. He lies awake, head buried into the side of your neck as he slowly plants soft and slow kisses against your tranquil skin. When he pulls his head away he finds his eyes locking themselves onto your enchanting face.

His head lowers itself to your level, now giving his mouth a new target. He steadily plants his plump flesh onto your forehead, leading his lips down to your nose, cheeks and then finally your lips.

To his surprise you don't stir one bit, your features lying as peaceful as they were before he kissed you. You were always a light sleeper, at least compared to him and it was probably the first time he had woken up before you.

Jungkook frowns a little, holding up his watch to his face.

2.47PM

His eyes widen, wondering how you managed to sleep for this long. Around 12 hours.

He smiles to himself, knowing it was probably his voice from last night that was able to help you. He mentally notes to himself to do it more often.

Another reason to sing. Another reason for someone to love him for his voice. It wasn't a surprise that his vocals was one of his strongest talents.

Now Jungkook was questioning himself.

Should he wake you up? Let you sleep?

He had plans, he wanted to make this more special than the other ones. It was one of the things he never got sick of. Making you feel special.

Coming to a decision, he carefully slides himself out from under you, hands attentively clasping yours away from his waist. He removes himself from the bed, shuffling his feet into his slippers as he makes his way quietly to the door. His eyes capture your sleeping face one last time before he disappears from your presence.

.

The mattress beneath you vibrates from the power of your phone ringing. Unlike all the other tunes you had before your ringtone was now set to Jungkook's angelic voice telling you to:

"Oh, my soulmate, my lover, my world and my everything. Piiiick up your phone"

But you don't move even the slightest, your deep sleep truly burying you into a hole of never wanting to wake again.

Your ringtone had other plans.

"Alright but seriously" Jungook's voice stops singing, his normal tone returning "BITCH PICK UP YOUR PHOOOONE!"