Epilogue: Early Delivery

A/N: can't imagine this bunny as a father

"Are you sure you don't want to change your mind?" Jungkook asks for the fifth time, his eyes going into puppy mode as his pleading slips into his orbs

"Are you sure you don't want to change your mind?" Jungkook asks for the fifth time, his eyes going into puppy mode as his pleading slips into his orbs. A slight pout slides onto his lips as well as he tilts his head to the side.

You sigh hopelessly, staring straight back at him. Not able to save yourself from that look, you lean forward and cup his face with both of your hands, planting the softest kiss onto his lips. You pull back to find him slightly surprised but also hopeful.

You deliver a weak smile and respond simply "I'm sure."

Jungkook's face drops into disappointed cute frown. He leans away from you, his lips returning into the same pout. He returns to decorating Jimin's birthday cake, now viciously stabbing candles into it.

An amused giggle escapes your lips as you watch him take his anger out on the poor cake. "Someone's mad."

Jungkook stops and looks at the cake for a second, realizing his messy work. He sighs and starts to take them out again "I'm not mad, I'm just upset. I don't want to wait a another year for the wedding." he explains, refusing to look at you.

"I know, I know." you reply, pulling out beer bottles from the fridge. "But I gotta wait around a year to drink alcohol because of breastfeeding and there's no way in hell that-"

You slam the beer bottles on the counter a little louder than expected, making him jump.

"-I'm going to have a wedding while I'm still pregnant. I wanna look like a supermodel when I'm walking down that aisle and get all drunk and shit."

Your fiancé nods, admitting defeat. "I get it, I'm just dying to for you to be officially forever mine."

You approach him from behind and wrap your reassuring arms around his small waist "Married or not, from now on I am forever yours."

Jungkook tries to hold back his smile but fails to do so. He unlocks your arms from him and turns around to face you. Leaning down to kiss you, he takes your lips into his. Placing his flesh gently upon yours as he caresses them with love. He lifts his hand to cup your jaw, deepening the kiss.

"What's going on?!"

Jin's exclamation makes the two of you jump, instantly pulling away from each other. Jin stands in the kitchen doorway, fury creeping onto his face.

"Jimin's going to be here in five minutes and you guys are busy trying to make another baby?"

You and Jungkook both glance at the clock and then at each other. Guilty.

Jin's eyes drop to the cake, widening even more. "Yah! Who put the candles in the cake?"

Jungkook bites the inside of his lip, lifting up his hand, timidly.