•nine•

There you were having the time of your life, drinking and dancing with seven of the hottest men on earth in a loud booming club

There you were having the time of your life, drinking and dancing with seven of the hottest men on earth in a loud booming club. Or to be more specific you were kissing Jimin. That's right. His lips were devouring yours and you were kissing him back.

But of course this is your life and nothing ever seems to go right so as you were kissing the angel you of course had to be a klutz. You swear it wasn't even funny anymore. It was actually just plain sad how you kept falling all the time.

Your lips break away from Jimin's as you feel your weight pulling you backwards. You knew as you were falling it was going to be painful fall as the stools stood quite high, you squeeze your eyes shut.

"Oh no, shit!" you say as you're falling. Jimin eyes shoot open and then widen when notices you were descending.

But before you hit the ground a familiar firm arm slides around you waist, stopping your body inches from hitting the ground. You open your eyes and see big brown eyes, also inches from your face. Jungkook, the man who always saved you from your falls.

He smirks "Didn't I tell you to stay by my side?"

You would've rolled your eyes at his remark but you were still in shock by how close his face was to yours. It seemed like he was even more gorgeous when you were tipsy.

He raises himself and lifts you up with him. You stand up straight and then stumble a little as if you're about to fall again but Jungkook places a hand on your lower back and helps you keep your balance.

"Are you okay, Y/N? I'm so sorry I didn't catch you." Jimin asks, a concerned look in his eyes.

You pull your dress down and fix your hair while laughing "No worries, Jimin."

You lean against the bar and yell at the bartender over the thudding music "Can I get another 3 shots?"

Even though you felt drunk, you didn't feel drunk enough. You could barely look any of the two gentleman in the eye after tremendously embarrassing yourself. The bartender pulls out a bottle and fills up three of the small glasses standing on the table. You pick one up and hold up to your mouth, ready to down it.

Jimin gently pushes your hand down "Whoa, Y/N. Are you sure you don't wanna slow down a bit?" he says with a nervous chuckle.

"No trust me." you down the glass and grimace at taste "I need this."

You down the other two quickly and shout "OKAY!" making Jimin jump a little.

You turn around to both of the men with an evil look on your face. Oh yes, you were definitely drunk now.

"ARE WE GOING TO GO DANCE OR WHAT, MOTHERFUCKERS?!"

Jungkook starts laughing at you and takes your hand, dragging you back into the crowd leaving a confused Jimin at the bar. Jimin turns around and takes a huge gulp of his beer.