•twelve•

"Oh my gosh, definitely not that one

"Oh my gosh, definitely not that one." you say chucking the last piece of clothing you packed onto the floor. You sigh looking at the pile of useless clothes lying on the floor.

A groan sounds from you as you throw your head in your hands. You never cared about what you wore. Since you were always dancing your suitcase consisted of comfortable clothes like sweats, crop tops, hoodies and one pair of jeans which by the way had holes in just about every inch of the clothing. You had absolute no dresses, nay, nothing, nada.

"Whyyyyy....?" you collapse into the pile of clothes face first, your head swarms with all the things that could go wrong tonight.

You keep trying to act all fearless and unbothered by Jungkook except you were falling for him even deeper as more time flies by. You were pretty sure Jungkook was going to take you to a fancy ass place, showing up in a Gucci suit, driving you there in a limo. You'd have some fancy french meal that you can't even pronounce and then drop food on yourself as you eat like a deceased cow. And then he'd give a big ass diamond necklace to go with the rest of your outfit which was what? A PAIR OF SWEATS AND A HOODIE!

"I can't do this." you lift you head from the pile of clothes, taking in oxygen again "I'm just gonna have to cancel."

You claw through your futile clothes finding your phone being suffocated by them at the bottom. Your hands grab at your phone and quickly you find Jungkook number. "Okay." you say to yourself staring at his phone number. "Okay." you repeat, trying to convince yourself to call him.

You stare at the phone for what seems to be forever until your phone starts ringing in your hands. Jungkook caller ID appears on the screen, waiting to be answered.

"FUCK! WHY?!"

You slide your finger across the phone to answer and lift the phone to your ear "um...hi?"

"Y/N! Hey, how's it going? You ready?" he asks calmly.

"Uh.." you say, looking at your filthy reflection in the mirror. You were sitting on a pile of clothes in your panda onsie with a messy bun on your head "....kind of?"

"Cool, that's great. You wanna come over to my room in ten minutes?"

"TEN MINUTES?!" you exclaim into the phone while whipping around to check the clock "B-b-but...I-I-I-"

"Babe, what is it?" he asks, sounding troubled by your stuttering.

Babe?

You let out a laugh before you can stop yourself "Well your babe doesn't actually own anything decent enough for a date, babe."

Jungkook seems taken back by your sudden change in tone "Uh, that's okay. We're not really going anywhere fancy, Y/N." he assures you "I mean, sorry to disappoint you but yeah, just dress normally. I like the way you dress, babe."