•thirty six•

The strong aroma of coffee floats across the cafe

The strong aroma of coffee floats across the cafe. Young male teenagers crowd around a table, their noses in their books as they prepare for their exams, pens scribbling away against paper. An elderly couple sits near the window, silently sipping their tea, next to a middle aged woman feeding her young child.

And then there was Jin and Jimin right in the middle of the room, making the loudest noise possible. It was almost as if they weren't in a calm cafe at 10.30 in the morning but a party club in the middle of the night.

Jin's wind shield wiper laugh echoes throughout the cafe while Jimin almost falls off his chair from laughter. Jin grabs onto him before he completely collapses, helping his younger friend but Jimin continues to squeak out his giggles, clutching his stomach.

The waitress sends a glare at the two while drying freshly washed cups behind the counter. None of them notice.

Jin breathes between his laugh to deliver the rest of the story, barely able to speak properly "But then! But because Jungkook couldn't close the tap-!"

"Shhh" Jimin smacks his hyung with a scold, looking around while still giggle quietly "We don't want anyone to realize who we are."

To be honest, they should've been noticed by now. BTS didn't need a crowd of fangirls to make a big commotion when they did it themselves. Thankfully, no one was too bothered about the two men making a ruckus, signing them off as drunken idiots.

"Oh right." Jin slaps his arm, punishing himself. He calms himself down before reaching for his cup of coffee and taking a sip.

Jimin does the same and then leans back into his chair, his body letting the bitter taste of his drink travel down his throat. He lets out a sigh and looks around subtly. "It's good to have a break here and there."

"Hmm" Jin swallows his bite of sandwich and nods along in agreement "So true, the choreography our new song has been killing my back."

Jimin laughs again, the sweet sound almost turning into a snicker as he teases his hyung "Someone's getting old."

Both of Jin's eyebrows fly straight up into his hairline "Old? Old?! Yah! You calling me old?!"

His laughter rises in volume as he can't contain his joy to seeing his hyung get so worked up about the mention of his age.

"Just because I can't dance like a Micheal Jackson doesn't mean I'm old!" Jin's face turns red as his voice booms louder, his ears following the same bright color.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry." Jimin finally apologizes, calming him down as the waitress started shooting daggers towards them again.

Jin lets a laugh and picks up his sandwich to finish the rest of it. In seconds there's nothing but crumbs left on the plate. "I should get going. I need to work on my solo song for the album." He dusts his hands and shifts back his chair, putting his jacket back on "You coming?" he asks Jimin.