Epilogue 2: Sweet Honeymoon

*warning*

*warning*

*mature content*

"Jungkook, stop worrying. She'll be fine."

Your newly wed husband nods shortly but his features remain unsure, creasing his eyebrows and the regret of leaving his child spread through his eyes. He plays with the sand, chucking handfuls around lifelessly instead enjoying the heavenly view around him.

You place your hand on his in comfort as your toes dig deeper into the sand, letting the smooth grain bury your bare feet. Your head drops back, exposing your face to the bright and hot sun shining down on you, tanning your already golden skin through your white bikini.

The sea was calmer than usual, the waves crashing softly, causing it to sound like magical music to your ears instead of a harsh noise. No dumbass seagulls present to disrupt you, no more distractions.

Finally.

This wasn't only the first vacation in a long time but the first time you and Jungkook were spending the days alone together, in peace. No more schedules, babies or six other annoying men to disturb the newly wed couple's honeymoon.

You guys were literally alone though.

After the jet landed in Hawaii, you thought that was the end of the journey and Hawaii was the secret place he planned. Turns out he was hiding a secret in a secret. An intimidating black helicopter had been waiting for you as soon as you got off the jet, ready to take you to a separate small island the rich bastard easily decided to rent for a week.

You weren't going to lie, as much as you were excited about the island, it did take Jungkook a solid 30 minutes of telling you convincingly that the helicopter was not going to crash if you got on it. But knowing your stubborn ass, he ended up chucking you over his shoulder and strapping you to the seat while you screamed for the first five minutes of the journey.

And now here you were, being the only two people on the entire island, enjoying the days of your rich youth.

"Jin does know that JJ is allergic to soy, right?" Jungkook asks, his voice once again breaking the peaceful silence with his panicked questions.

You open your eyes gradually and prop yourself on your elbows. "Kookie, you reminded him a couple trillion times, stuck sticky notes all over the house and then threatened to murder them all if they didn't care of our daughter. If they were able to raise you, I'm sure they can raise her."

Jungkook tilts his head to the side, his light brown hair falling to the side "I was only 14 when they started raising me. JJ's 14 months, there's a difference."

You shift your gaze up to the sun again, eyelids closing lazily "Is there? Cause you're acting like a baby right now."

Not appreciating your remark, Jungkook gives you a light push, his large hands causing your elbows to collapse and your face to crash into the sand. Curses fall off your tongue and you whip your head out of the hot sand to shoot him a glare.