•eleven•

"Oh hey, Bang PD nim

"Oh hey, Bang PD nim. Just the guy I was looking for." Yoongi chuckles and gives a gummy smile to Bang PD nim.

Bang PD nim only glances at Yoongi for a second and then looks at you again, clearly unsure of what was going on. You give him a desperate look in return. You're entire view of everything was still completely upside down, you feel the blood rushing to your head and you're face reddening as a result.

Bang PD nim notices this and gives Jungkook a worried look "Jungkook, you want to like put Y/N down? I think she's going to pass out soon."

"Huh?" Jungkook says, as if he forgot there was a girl slung over his shoulder "Oh right, no problem."

He effortlessly places you back on the ground. You receive a head rush which only adds to the hangover you still had. You stumble while trying to find your balance as black spots appear in your vision. Jungkook puts his hand on your lower back as he usually does to help you balance andyou grip the shoulder of his shirt. "Hi, Bang PD nim." you give him a small smile, hoping to make the situation less awkward.

Bang PD nim nods in return "I'll get going then-"

"Actually," Yoongi says urgently "Y/N has something to show you and I have something to talk about."

Bang PD nim raises his eyebrows at him in curiosity. Even Jungkook looks at you questioningly, still oblivious to the situation.

"Shall we head to the studio?" Yoongi says.

.

The studio wasn't Big Hit's since you were still in Miami, it was also quite small which only added more to the nerves and meant that you everyone kind of had to squish in. You look at Jungkook with begging eyes but don't have the heart to tell him to leave. He straightforwardly looks back at you with his head slightly tilted to the side.

"Uh, Y/N." Yoongi says snapping me out of a trance. You break your gaze from Jungkook's eyes "Hm?"

Yoongi points at the keyboard that stands on the side of the room. "Show em, just improvise like you did before." he orders.

You look at Yoongi unconfidently and he nods encouragingly. You swallow and place yourself in front of the keyboard. Your back facing them, their staring faces no longer visible. Your shaking hands raise themselves to the keys and all you can feel is three pairs of eyes staring straight at you.

You take a deep breath, letting your lungs let go of all the nerves and replacing it with fresh confidence. Your eyes fall closed to help you focus on the music only as your hands traces over the keys. As soon you press one note down your ears takes in the full sound and your mind processes a rhythm as it orders you what keys to play next. The rhythm falls into place as you continue to fall deep into the music. The music and you become one.

And when it's time a chain of words flow out of your mouth, each syllable matching with the melody of the song. Strong and deep lyrics from the heart release from your lips. The depth of the lyrics holds onto each note as they become audible. Beforeyou finish your voice makes sure to hit both sweetly high and low notes to help the flow of the song.