•thirty three•

A/N: red haired Jungkook kills me

Hoseok soundlessly watches you as you roughly stuff your face with cake

Hoseok soundlessly watches you as you roughly stuff your face with cake. He chews on his lips while you shove spoon after spoon, barely chewing the food before swallowing it. Chunks of sweet happily slide down your throat, cake had never tasted so good.

When the slice is completely devoured your hands reach for the glass of chocolate milk and you gulp it down. His eyes slightly widen by how easily you down the liquid.

You let out a sigh of approval and place the glass down again.

"Feeling better?" he finally asks.

Your stomach silently growled at you to ask for more food but you ignore it, dismissing the huge craving for another slice. "Yeah. Thanks."

After Hoseok had found you outside you practically screeched then jumped into his arms. He was kinda speechless at first but when he finally started asking questions all you could think about was cake.

"Cake." you had dumbly said.

"Cake? What? No, I was asking how you got he-"

"I NEED CAKE!"

These hormones were driving you crazy.

So here you are, in a restaurant, sitting across Hoseok after consuming a large slice of cake like hungry hippo or....like a pregnant lady.

You lick your lips and look around. The sizzling smell of Japanese food burning your nostrils all the way from the kitchen. "This place has really good cake."

Hoseok laughs lightly "Yeah, it's Jin's restaurant. Well, him and his brother more like."

You nod slowly, trying to avoid all the questions in his eyes.

"Y/N." he calls your name calmly.

"Uh huh." your eyes still running all over the place.

"You've got cream all over your chin."

Your eyes immediately return to him, widening slightly out of embarrassment. "OH." you cover your chin immediately and blush.

Hoseok can't help but smile a little bit as he hands you a napkin.

Despite what you did Jungkook he had to admit he missed his dorky friend.

When you finish cleaning up your chin you expect Hoseok to let go of his curiosities but he cuts through your hopes.

"So why are you here?"

Now it was your turn to chew on your lips.

"I, uh, I...I-I, I was just in the neighborhood." you squeak.

He continues to stare at you, not believing a word that was coming out of your mouth "just in the neighborhood..?"

"Yep."