•twenty seven•

Jungkook stays in the corner of the room during the party with Jin

Jungkook stays in the corner of the room during the party with Jin. All of the other members who were confident went off and interacted with other celebrities. He said he wanted to stay with Jin because he knew his hyung would be funny and converse with multiple people with no problem, meaning he didn't have to put in so much effort.

He wanted to be enjoying everything, he wanted to be the social and confident guy he was when he was with you. But as soon as he walked in and saw you chugging down a shot, he felt an uneasy feeling. He lost all of his confidence and felt like the shy and quiet boy he was before he met you.

Jin was the wrong choice though. Despite his hyung's high confidence level, he managed to scare away every single celebrity who tried to talk with him. Why? Well how else does Jin start a conversation? ..............with a corny ass dad joke.

"So why did the banana go the doctor?" Jin asks confidently, a huge cheesy grin on his face as he prepares his joke.

"Uh..." Khalid stands there for a moment or two. Jungkook raises a concerned eyebrow at the talented singer, wondering if Khalid was trying to figure out an answer or was wondering why the heck Jin was asking a random question about a banana when they hadn't even introduced themselves.

Jin sips his drink impatiently but keeps on his huge grin.

"I, uh. I guess I don't know." Khalid chuckles nervously while scratching the back of his head.

At his answer Jin's eyes light up and Jungkook gulps, knowing that whatever the punchline was going to totally backfire.

"Because he wasn't peeling well."

Jin bursts into laughter. Not only does his mouth move but his entire body seems erupt like a volcano as he wildly slaps the maknae's arm at how funny he thought he was.

Khalid doesn't say anything and chuckles nervously again, looking around for an escape of the crazy old man.

Why, hyung, why?

Jungkook cringes so much that he turns around and faces the wall, preferring to look at absolutely nothing than Jin.

Jin's wind shield wiper laugh calms down slowly after a while and he straightens his back. Clearing his throat, he pushes on the poor man. "Peeling? You get it? Cause of the banana!"

"Fucking hell." Jungkook mutters, turning around and grabbing his hyung by the arm. He gives an apologetic look to Khalid and drags Jin away.

"Hey, why'd you drag me away? I had like seven more jokes to say." Jin says, confused at the maknae's choice of actions.

Jungkook cringes again "Seven? Really, hyung? How many more cringy jokes do you have up your sleeve?"

Jin's teeth bare as he gives an evil grin to his younger friend.